R.I.P. Michael Jackson - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #556
War Child
 
AnnRKeyintheUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: not coming down
Posts: 603
Local Time: 03:59 AM
Has anyone posted the autopsy story yet? They said his whole body was as white, not like a white person but like a tee shirt, he was totally bald, had track marks on his arms, some old, some new, his ribs were broken (by the CPR), he had needle marks all around his heart and joints, and he was 'emaciated.' They also said he'd had at least 13 plastic surgeries on his face. It sounds like he was in terrible health for awhile
__________________

__________________
AnnRKeyintheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #557
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnRKeyintheUSA View Post
Has anyone posted the autopsy story yet? They said his whole body was as white, not like a white person but like a tee shirt, he was totally bald, had track marks on his arms, some old, some new, his ribs were broken (by the CPR), he had needle marks all around his heart and joints, and he was 'emaciated.' They also said he'd had at least 13 plastic surgeries on his face. It sounds like he was in terrible health for awhile
The L.A. Coroner issued a statement the day that story came out (It was originally published in the U.K. Sun Tabloid, which proves how "accurate" it was ). A lot of major media ran with it because they apparently forgot how to fact check, but the Coroner said the information was completely false.
__________________

__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:33 PM   #558
BAW
The Flower
 
BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: The OC....!!!!
Posts: 11,094
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
The L.A. Coroner issued a statement the day that story came out (It was originally published in the U.K. Sun Tabloid, which proves how "accurate" it was ). A lot of major media ran with it because they apparently forgot how to fact check, but the Coroner said the information was completely false.
Yup. The same source as the Debbie Rowe interview that claimed she bred the children the same way she breeds her horses. The media ran with it despite the fact that it came from a tabloid that has a habit of publishing questionable stories.
__________________
BAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #559
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAW View Post
Yup. The same source as the Debbie Rowe interview that claimed she bred the children the same way she breeds her horses. The media ran with it despite the fact that it came from a tabloid that has a habit of publishing questionable stories.
Did they really say that? I'd heard at first that Debbie originally said she didn't want the children, but she's now apparently changed her mind or is at least thinking about it. I really hope she doesn't get them. They're clearly close to their grandma and many of their aunts/uncles. I understand that Debbie, per the courts order wasn't allowed to see the children, but she made that choice. She said in court as recently as 3 years ago that the children were gifts to Michael, and she doesn't view them as hers. If she plans on going after custody, I think the real reason would be pretty obvious. They are her children, so I don't doubt that she loves them, but I think best way for her to show that would be to allow the children to live and be raised by the person(s) Michael wanted to raise them and the people they know the best. Supposedly Grace (their nanny) was at the reception after the funeral, so that would be great if she's still in their lives as well.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #560
BAW
The Flower
 
BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: The OC....!!!!
Posts: 11,094
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
Did they really say that? I'd heard at first that Debbie originally said she didn't want the children, but she's now apparently changed her mind or is at least thinking about it. I really hope she doesn't get them. They're clearly close to their grandma and many of their aunts/uncles. I understand that Debbie, per the courts order wasn't allowed to see the children, but she made that choice. She said in court as recently as 3 years ago that the children were gifts to Michael, and she doesn't view them as hers. If she plans on going after custody, I think the real reason would be pretty obvious. They are her children, so I don't doubt that she loves them, but I think best way for her to show that would be to allow the children to live and be raised by the person(s) Michael wanted to raise them and the people they know the best. Supposedly Grace (their nanny) was at the reception after the funeral, so that would be great if she's still in their lives as well.

Quote:
Debbie (who lives on a farm surrounded by animals) said, ""I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm. Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."....
Once her lawyer came out and said she never gave an interview, the story was taken down but it was a little late and had already been repeated as fact by the media and celebrity bloggers.

And I totally agree with you that she shouldn't get custody of the kids. First off, they would be separated from their younger brother, which would be so traumatic for all of them. They should be kept together with people who they are familiar with and who love them, not someone who is pretty much a stranger to them. The best thing she could ever do for them is let them go.
__________________
BAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:01 PM   #561
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAW View Post



Once her lawyer came out and said she never gave an interview, the story was taken down but it was a little late and had already been repeated as fact by the media and celebrity bloggers.

And I totally agree with you that she shouldn't get custody of the kids. First off, they would be separated from their younger brother, which would be so traumatic for all of them. They should be kept together with people who they are familiar with and who love them, not someone who is pretty much a stranger to them. The best thing she could ever do for them is let them go.
Wow. I can't believe any legitimate news source would actually report something like that. It's obviously false. As for the custody situation, Debbie supposedly told some reporters that she'd be willing to adopt or take custody of Blanket too, so he could stay with Prince and Paris, but then again, later the same day, her lawyer said she wasn't sure if she was even going to go after custody in the first place. I don't want to say that she's solely money hungry, but she tried to give up her parental rights twice. Now, maybe that was an agreement she had with Michael and maybe that's what he wanted her to do, but she is the biological mother and she has rights. If she didn't ever want to truly give up her custody and rights, she shouldn't have done so in the first place. It's obvious the kids are very close to Katherine and they look to be the same with Janet and some of their other aunts and uncles.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #562
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,979
Local Time: 04:59 AM
Judith Hill: “Heal The World” Singer From Jackson Memorial Revealed : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #563
The Fly
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 179
Local Time: 04:59 AM
She is an awesome singer ! I like how Sharpton and some others are struggling with the lyrics.
__________________
Abycka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #564
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Michael Jackson is truly powerful. He made me like something Al Sharpton said for the first time in my life. Btw, I was reading an interview with Lisa Marie from a few years back where she said Michael really wanted to have children with her when they were married and her refusal to do so was one of the bigger reasons for their split. Can you imagine a child having the DNA of Michael Jackson and Elvis? That'd be the most talented kid ever.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #565
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinlv View Post

I will also admit to feeling strange while Paris was speaking. Yes, it was so very sad..but it made me feel like an intruder at that point. I'm in no way faulting her for sharing her feelings, it was a natural outpouring of emotion. It just felt like we should not have been privy to that.
she seemed like a pretty smart little girl, very self-aware

I believe she was aware of some of the negative stories

I also believe she knew this was the one best chance to give something back to her daddy, the truth about their relationships.
__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #566
War Child
 
karinlv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: somewhere in time
Posts: 553
Local Time: 01:59 AM
I love this song..one of my faves


YouTube - Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow (Acapella)
__________________
karinlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #567
War Child
 
karinlv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: somewhere in time
Posts: 553
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
she seemed like a pretty smart little girl, very self-aware

I believe she was aware of some of the negative stories

I also believe she knew this was the one best chance to give something back to her daddy, the truth about their relationships.
I can see that. She felt the need to defend him. Good point.
__________________
karinlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #568
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 05:59 AM
^Definitely. I'm sure Michael (as he should have) kept his kids sheltered from the lies and rumors in the media about him as best as he could, but these kids were still out in the world and I'm sure they know at least some of the things that have been said about their dad. Seeing just those few seconds of Paris speaking was a testament to what a great parent Michael was. She (and the boys) are clearly strong beyond their years and for kids who until a few weeks ago were unrecognizable to the general public to be so courageous is really amazing.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #569
War Child
 
AnnRKeyintheUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: not coming down
Posts: 603
Local Time: 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
The L.A. Coroner issued a statement the day that story came out (It was originally published in the U.K. Sun Tabloid, which proves how "accurate" it was ). A lot of major media ran with it because they apparently forgot how to fact check, but the Coroner said the information was completely false.
I beileved it because it was on CNN Anderson Cooper. It could be that some of it is true but it wasn't supposed to leak and they had to deny it. Anyway I hope it is false, because it's terrible.

So he's not the father of the first two kids or is that a rumor too? Everyone I know keeps saying they can't be his because they don't look half black. Somebody even told me he couldn't have kids because he'd been castrated as a child by Joe to keep his voice from changing. I don't believe that because he looked plenty manly before he got the face surgeries. What is the true story?
__________________
AnnRKeyintheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #570
War Child
 
karinlv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: somewhere in time
Posts: 553
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Yeah, I don't know about that..I hadn't heard that before and in this morning's paper in the celeb buzz section there was a reference to a local reporter who met the kids yesterday and is now convinced she knows the real father is Jackson's former dermatologist, Klein or something. It made me very angry to read it that way, true or not she came off like a pompous ass.


*edited to add* And I talked to my husband about the kids the other night..it seemed like a ridiculous question but I posed it and his answer was look at Tiger Woods' kids. His wife is causcasian and the kids took after her. Whoever has the dominant gene, I guess.
__________________

__________________
karinlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
michael jackson

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Surrender - Chapter 16 WildHoney Fan Fiction 15 03-26-2011 01:16 PM
U2, Michael Jackson and Madonna: the undisputed Rock Gods of our time? bizkitgto Just the Bang and the Clatter 41 05-18-2009 06:00 PM
Surrender - Chapter 15 07-14-2008 WildHoney PLEBA Archive 5 07-14-2008 11:31 AM
Jesse Jackson = Walking Bag of Shit Lemonite Free Your Mind Archive 39 04-05-2002 05:49 PM
U2 at Super Bowl with Village People, Michael Jackson, others... U24me Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 23 01-01-2002 03:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com