Oscars Talk Thread 2013: It's a big night for Affleck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen Life of Pi, but from what I've seen in clips, the effects look like shit

Watch the movie first, you should enjoy it, creatures and whatnot. But, they were a little on the stand-out looking side, which isn't a positive to me. They looked REALLY fake, but they were supposed to, they weren't reality.

Watch the movie first, you should enjoy it, creatures and whatnot. But, they were a little on the stand-out looking side, which isn't a positive to me. They looked REALLY fake, but they were supposed to, they weren't reality.

I'll check it out

Man, I am kicking ass on the small categories. The only one I've missed so far is Animated Short.

EDIT: Tack on another one

Do You Hear the People Sing is not a jaunty little happy tune, orchestra. Don't play it like that!

I don't understand how a film like Les Mis can win in best Make-up when it's up against one with extensive makeup effects like The Hobbit

All the dwarfs, hobbits, wizards, most of the orcs etc were all make-up effects.

I was underwhelmed with the big Bond mash-up. It just looked like a bunch of stuff with some half-assed cliche Bond visuals thrown on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom