New Fall shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided not to go back for thirds,
the previews, story line, looked horrible.

It may last, because of the CGI dinos.

X Factor is actually pretty good

much better than any of the recent Idol shows, it will be over soon enough, New Girl will be back, before you know it.

Yeah, I've been enjoying X Factor as well - I'd missed Simon. :reject:

Although I can't watch it in real time - I need to DVR it so I can fast-forward through almost everything that's not singing.

I actually tried to watch that Rosie show on OWN last night.

Couldn't even make 15 min- even with Russell Brand on and I usually think he's funny and charming, in small doses. I checked out mentally when Rosie started singing and brought up Elisabeth Hasselbeck in the song. I think OWN is a disaster, and it's strange to see Oprah fail on such a big scale.

Yeah, for such a good general plot (twins, deception, faked deaths, etc), it should be a lot more exciting than it is. Maybe it'll get there.

I do like the guy playing Siobhan's husband. (I know his name, but am not going to even attempt to spell it.)

I don't think SMG is the greatest actress around, nor do I think she's particularly bad, but she's a lot better when she's doing something with a little wit, I think. There've been one or two lines that she injected a little humor, but the show could use more of that.

I might be just being too nostalgic for Buffy.

Cool, American Horror Story's premiere is on. I really hate not having DVR, for the record, but I shouldn't complain too much, at least I have cable again.

Oh, this is great. No idea how long it can last, but I really love it.

I enjoyed the pilot episode, too. Stylish show. Definitely got some The Shining vibes from it. Like the whole "Not sure what's real and what isn't real" thing, and of course the family moving to a haunted house to start over, the twins, the bizarre imagery.

I'll try to keep up with it.

"Don't make me kill you again!" is a cool, campy line.

And it probably wouldn't be very hard to guess who my favorite character is.

That makes me happy for SMG. She's awesome, and I was worried that her big return to TV would be a failure, so good for her. But I don't think I'll ever give Ringer a go. I got too much other shit to watch, and don't need another glossy, hour long CW drama to add to the docket, especially since I'm like a full season behind on Gossip Girl (a.k.a. the King of Glossy Hour Long CW Dramas).

Wait, I'm watching Whitney for the first time, does this show seriously use a laugh track? Seriously?

American Horror Story is a little disturbing and unsettling. So, it's great. :up:
I like all of the actors in it. They seem incredibly well cast.

I'm not a huge fan of the mom, felt like she was overacting a bit.

I know that I am SO excited for tonight and wishing it would be 9 already.

Little thing that I find amusing on Ringer:

Some of the characters call Siobhan "Shiv" as a nickname, and I can't help but think of .... well, a shiv.

Like, THAT'S your nickname for your wife/best friend? not every name shortens into something charming.

Signed,

Please Don't Call Me "Leash"

Tried Pan Am. It lost my interest during the 3rd episode. The only new show I'm watching is Person Of Interest, but I'll give American Horror Story a chance at some point.

Ok the only thing about Revenge that's bugging me is none of these people recognize Emily as Amanda??? Come on.

I guess she has a real good fake identity established.

How long has it been? It seems like the kid is about 8-9 and Emily is 24-25?

How old is that damn dog?

Back
Top Bottom