Arrested Development....THE MOVIE?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Franklin said some things that African-Americany wasn't ready to hear, either....

franklinandgobinthestudrm4.jpg

god I love that show...

Please refrain from discussing or engaging in any sort of interoffice :censored: or :censored: or finger :censored: or :censored:sting or :censored: or even :censored:. Even though so many people in this office are begging for it. And if anybody does anything with my sister Lindsay, I’ll take off my pants, I’ll shave :censored:. And I’ll personally :censored:...

I heard the film is going to premiere in Sea Britain.

150px3ajd06seabritainok9.jpg

I thought he was the Soup Nazi, I told him how much I liked his work...

This movie is going to be like a carnival..... without the half-person on a skateboard who grabbed your knee to steady himself.

Maeby: “Do you know where I can get one of those necklaces with a T on it?”

Michael: “It’s a cross.”

Maeby: “Across from where?"

cinnaminson said:
at least if the movie fails there's always money in the banana stand :wink:

i burned down the banana stand.

(thus bringing back a month-old thread)

Entertainment Weekly says the movie is a go:

'Arrested Development' movie is on, says Jeffrey Tambor
Jun 30, 2008, 11:18 AM | by Lynette Rice

Bluth family lovers, rejoice! Former Arrested Development costar Jeffrey Tambor has confirmed published reports that a movie version of the Emmy-winning Fox comedy is in the works. “After months of speculation, I think we have finally figured out for sure that we are indeed doing an Arrested Development movie," Tambor told EW.com at the premiere of Hellboy II on Sunday. "I am very excited about that. I love that cast and crew and I felt like we had more to say."

The series, which aired for three seasons, starred Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Jessica Walter, Will Arnett, and Michael Cera. The single-camera comedy was beloved by critics, but was never a ratings bonanza for Fox, which canceled the show a year after it won the Emmy award for best comedy. (Additional reporting by Carrie Bell)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom