Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Eva was a deserving winner.

And yeah - last season was (I believe, as far as I can tell) widely perceived as really, really shitty.

I didn't watch the season that Eva won, so i don't know what the other girls were like. She just seems so short and stalky. Not modelesque at all. But i guess not every winner has to do runway.

A lot of people really liked Amanda (who came in third), but I think Eva was the most deserving of the final three. Her height was an issue for Janice Dickinson, too.

I thought she had the best of the Cover Girl ad photos in the final photoshoot, and they seem to base a lot of the final decision on that.

I made this face when Kim and Stacey-Ann made it on: :huh:

I also don't like Dominique. Love the girl from Wisconsin (can't remember her name), and Whitney. Can't wait to see if Lauren can learn how to walk - Miss Jay imitating her walk was hilarious!

Also can't wait to see what the big controversy is at the first judging panel next week.

I don't mind the inevitable contestant who's kind of mannish, but seriously - she looks like she's been under a tanning lamp for the last ten years.

Jade slayed me. I couldn't STAND her but damn it, she took great pictures. Plus, she brought the crazy lulz.

Oh my God, I can't believe what that girl Kim (was that her name?) did! If she knew she didn't want to be a model, than why bother with the show!? She had some damn nerve since there were other girls who clearly wanted to be on the show and be models. I am so shocked and angry at her. And she says she isn't a dumb blonde.

I'm rooting for Whitney. Maybe this time a plus-size girl will go far this season - and possibly win!

Pearl said:
I'm rooting for Whitney. Maybe this time a plus-size girl will go far this season - and possibly win!

She is beautiful! I think it's about time that a plus size girl won. Whitney definitely has what it takes to get pretty far.

Why did they go and eliminate someone after that girl walked out? I thought she would have taken care of the problem of having to get rid of anyone. As for what she did she stole someone else's chance of being there who really wanted it! Pretty damn selfish if you ask me :tsk:

I'm glad Allison was eliminated. Her arrogance and what she said to Fatima made me really dislike her.

All the makeovers are cool, but Fatima looks waaay too much like Iman, its scary!

Still rooting for Whitney. But I'm also rooting for Claire and Lauren now!

I like Whitney and Lauren.
Yeah, Allison's arrogance was really irritating.

Pearl said:
I'm glad Allison was eliminated. Her arrogance and what she said to Fatima made me really dislike her.

All the makeovers are cool, but Fatima looks waaay too much like Iman, its scary!

Still rooting for Whitney. But I'm also rooting for Claire and Lauren now!

Ok Im barely watching it and it is half way, knowing now that Allison is eliminated is AWESOME!! *TAKE THAT BITCH!* LOL!!! and you are so RIGHT!!! Fatima DOES look so much like Iman!!!:up:

I laughed when Alison got eliminated. What a bitch she was. I thought for sure Dominique was the one going, especially with what she was saying at the beginning of the episode in the little interview bits.

Sometimes you can figure out who's going by how they edit/air the interview bits ... but maybe they're switching things up a bit. ha!

Fatima bugs the shit out of me. I like her makeover, though.

Not to pile on but indeed Alison is a bitch. I was thinking/hoping she'd go last week, but a week later justice is done.

Agreed about Fatima. I think she's pretty but her ginormous forehead is a bit distracting, she's hot in a distant sort of way.

I like Stacy Ann, she's so cute...I'd put her in my pocket :)

Ding dong the wicked witch is gone! :lol: Alison should have known that her arrogance would catch up with her.

The makeovers turned out really well though I noticed that blonde seemed to be the main theme.

Still cheering strongly for Whitney!

I'm bummed that my Wisconsin homegirl turned out to be a bitch. Here's hoping the one from western Washington (one of the Amys? Aimee, maybe?) turns out to be better.

I figured Amis would go home. I would've sent her home based on how she presented herself this week.

Whoa, next week is going to be something. I really hope Whitney didn't say anything racist. It would be very disappointing if she did, because I'm rooting for her.
And Lauren too. I want her to work on her walk because I think she's got something.

Back
Top Bottom