ABC does it again >>>>> Bachelor Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, I was surprised, too -really thought Kipton and Tenley had this in the bag.

As for Gia and Wes dating, Realitysteve says they weren't as of last week (although apparently, they were making out at the after-show party}.

yay! i'm glad Nat's card said share! she had us going there for a minute!!!

Yeah Nat was a good bluffer that's for sure......her face didn't look like her card was going to say SHARE! I wonder though, how much of all that could possibly have been staged for dramatics sake-and I am also SURE that before the finale the couples were all talking about possibilities and likely agreed to "share".

They're not really together, I'm sure they're just screwing around.

I'd take bets with Tenley and Kypton though.

31ru7p

MYSTERY MAN #1 (“The Bachelorette” Season 7, Ashley Hebert)

MYSTERY MAN #2 (“The Bachelorette” Season 7, Ashley Hebert)

MYSTERY MAN #3 (“The Bachelorette” Season 7, Ashley Hebert)

for sure

they got Bentley in the mix.

Could be fun. I wish they had posted pictures, I don't remember all the names.

There are pictures if you scroll down to where it lists each contestant.. in the body of the descriptions their names are links to their pictures.

I caught an interview on TV the other day tho I forget what show or station during which Jake Pavelka was in a baseball outfit and was talking about being an actor, that apparently he had about 6 years of acting classes or somesuch in his past. Interesting.....

All Gia does is cling to people and cry. Yea she is a mess alright. IMO they are all troubled people looking to make a quick buck and get some free publicity while making fools of themselves and others. And this is entertainment? :doh:

THREE hours of whining and crying? Not sure I can take three hours at one sitting.....definitely gonna DVR this one :yes: That way you know you can cut out all the ads and boring BS and cut the viewing time to at least 90 minutes!

Yeah.. I'm watching Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef. I'll watch this tomorrow online at work when I'm bored out of my mind :wink:

some pretty good drama.

Justin is such a loser, Casey sent him home twice.
He had no chemistry with any of the women.

this whole Jake - Vienna thing is a bit tiring, and the edits are making Jake look like a decent guy. But I don't buy it. I still on team Vienna.

Eh Vienna obviously has issues too. She's 'terrified' of Jake? How many times did she say that... seems a bit extreme. Not that I trust him too much either.

The only person I dont know is that blonde 'princess' chick that they barely showed last night.

Gia is ridiculously gorgeous.

Gia is Swimsuit model. I think she dated A Rod or some other athlete.

Here is a a Maxim picture

gfd_l6.jpg

Michele Money has her sights on her. I think she sees her as competition.

X5ntrC1vsltfQp.jpg

Money has S I pictures, herself

I know the edits did not make Vienna look good at all. I guess it is just my gut that believes her more than Jake. Jake got a lot of good press being nice to that 3rd grader that peed her pants when she saw him. I guess she was a fan of DWTS.

Back
Top Bottom