WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so many pictures, so little time.
edw052403portfd.jpg

edw052403salb.jpg

_38648257_edwards_ap300.jpg

edwards2-dw.jpg

ok i'm going to go take a shower now and take a break from all these edwards pics. woo this is hard work! :wink:

PS-Pax, to save both you and I lots of time if i come across a big pic i'll just post the link. easy enough.

Last edited:
03.jpg

possibly the best picture of him out there.

07.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww

photo05.jpg

can't get enough sleeve rolling

well i'm out for the night. i'll be back tomorrow to see if there are more to post!

Last edited:
I think its an Outward Bound pin or some sort of Wildness group. It belongs to his son Wade and he wears it now to remind himself why he's doing and as a memorial to Wade.

sharky said:
I think its an Outward Bound pin or some sort of Wildness group. It belongs to his son Wade and he wears it now to remind himself why he's doing and as a memorial to Wade.

that's exactly what it is. y'all should read his book "Four Trials". Not only is it really good, the part where he talks about his sons death is heartwrenching.

Gorram it, I am still waiting for some good looking women to get into politics. Im quite serious, there needs to be some equality here. More women for political office, we must balance this unjust and unfair bias.

:lol:
Ill get back on that when some of you run for elected office. Then again Carmen Kass was doing that European Parliament thing, dont think she got elected though, still :drool:.

paxetaurora said:
Again, I have to be a pain-in-the-ass mod again...

For some of these great big pictures, could you either find smaller versions or, if absolutely necessary (since U2democrat isn't Premium and can't post attachments), e-mail them to me (WITH DISCRETION, please!) so I can shrink them and post them?

Just that the admin team has been a bit concerned about huge, server-killing threads, and I don't want to give them a reason to shut us down.

Then we're in trouble over on PLEBA :uhoh: :scream: that's mostly what we do. If this one thread is a threat I worry about PLEBA. As long as it doesn't go over 500 posts it's okay, right?

(sticking up for the right to post pics, even though I am not an Edwards fan :wink: )

He's not some standardized "great looking guy", but there's just something about him..also he's articulate and intelligent

Charming GENTLEMANLY type, and seems to be a very loving husband and father

I would like him to get a queer eye makeover to make him a bit more hip and stylish :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
He's not some standardized "great looking guy", but there's just something about him..also he's articulate and intelligent

Charming GENTLEMANLY type, and seems to be a very loving husband and father

I would like him to get a queer eye makeover to make him a bit more hip and stylish :wink:

ah man he'd be so hot if the fab five got a hold of him. he IS very gentlemanly! he makes me proud to be a southerner, and of my NC roots (my family has lived in north carolina since pre-civil war :ohmy: )

U2democrat said:

he IS very gentlemanly! he makes me proud to be a southerner, and of my NC roots (my family has lived in north carolina since pre-civil war :ohmy: )

:shocked: You live in Richmond and your family is from NC since the pre Civil war days. Mine too! I don't know who you are but I'm starting to think you might be my cousin! :huh:

Last edited:
He already dresses pretty well--I would like to see a slightly shorter haircut, maybe something with some soft layers. And maybe Carson could get him some sweet Dolce or Hugo Boss blazer-and-pant outfits (no tie of course).

The longish, soft hair is the one thing I DO like about him. Politicians always have such short close cropped hair, it's nice to see something fluffy you could run your fingers through. But I still think he's got the face of a dishonest used car salesman :reject: However I can see how he could be found swoonworthy. ;)

U2Kitten said:

:shocked: You live in Richmond and your family is from NC since the pre Civil war days. Mine too! I don't know who you are but I'm starting to think you might be my cousin! :huh:

creepiness....:eyebrow:

You know Berkley Plantation down near williamsburg? That was my family's until the Yankees took it from us during the Civil War :madspit:

U2democrat said:

creepiness....:eyebrow:

You know Berkley Plantation down near williamsburg? That was my family's until the Yankees took it from us during the Civil War :madspit:

Well then I guess we're not related, at least not on that side. We never owned Berkley. That was cool. It's sad they lost it. The Yankees did terrible things to the Southern civilians during the Civil war, very shameful things. But that's another thread.

Back
Top Bottom