Trump General Discussion - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Trump will leave SSM alone, he wants Barron to be as happy as the rest of the clan.

😶

Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:42 PM
More unity, from the Buffalo News:

Quote:
The first day following the election of President Donald Trump has seen two troubling incidents, one in Wellsville and another at Canisius College.

A softball dugout in Island Park in Wellsville was defaced with the words "Make America White Again," accompanied by a large swastika. The graffiti was discovered this morning and the police were called. The park is located near Wellsville High School and the town's central business district.

At Canisius College, a black doll was found hung by a noose in an elevator on Tuesday night in Frisch Hall, a freshman dorm.
You can see the photos here: Disturbing acts in Wellsville, at Canisius College follow Election Day - The Buffalo News

Old 11-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
FUCK all of you who want us to unify around this man. You want your fucking anecdotal fucking evidence? You want to pretend this shit doesn't matter? My nephew was told to go back to Africa today. A child. By other children. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. Can't stop shaking. This is unreal.
This is going to be a sad, sad reality for the time being. I've heard similar reports from people close to me, and they are nearly unbearable to hear, no less to live through.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:42 PM
So we get to blame Donald for everything that happens for the next four years right?

Another terrorist attack and he can't make us safe.

Natural Disasters

Financial distress

Thanks Donald
Old 11-10-2016, 01:24 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
It did. A boy apparently told SEVERAL of his classmates, including my nephew that Trump was going to send them back to Africa. My sister is contacting the school. I don't know what else has happened since then.
Obviously don't know about that particular school, but most have pretty strict anti bullying stances and the offending kid will be dealt with.

Also not that it makes it better, but at least your nephew wasn't singled out by a group of other kids from the sounds of it, sounds more like one very bad apple (who probably comes from a rotten tree) and if its only the one kid, it hopefully gets nipped in the bud and isn't a larger problem with a community of kids acting that way.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

Lots of unity everywhere today!

Louisiana:

Quote:
The Lafayette Police Department said Thursday morning the victim is an 18-year-old Middle Eastern female.

The woman told police that two white males exited a gray sedan and struck her several times in the back, while yelling racial obscenities, police said in a news release.

"The victim describes the suspects as white males, but has not given a definitive clothing description," police said. "There were no witnesses or video surveillance on the scene."

The woman said the suspects took her hijab and wallet and then fled the scene
North Carolina:

Quote:
A reporter for CBS North Carolina posted a photo of a wall in Durham, North Carolina where the words “BLACK LIVES DON’T MATTER AND NEITHER DOES [sic] YOUR VOTES” were spray painted. 
Philly:

Quote:
A photo posted by Twitter user @Anthony19145 this morning showed a white SUV covered in black spray paint that read “Trump Rules” and “Black Bitch” parked at the Liberty Auto Body shop in South Philadelphia. An employee who answered the phone at the shop did not want to be identified but said the vehicle was brought in this morning by its shaken owner. The staffer said detectives had already been to the business to investigate.
Rochester:

Quote:
Rochester police are investigating two separate incidents where rainbow LGBT flags were burned while hanging from area homes.

WXXI News reports that both incidents occurred on Wednesday at houses on Atlantic Avenue and Marion Street.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:30 PM   #112
The Male

Local Time: 01:42 PM
Stepping back from pressing, terrifying social concerns for a second, what are the chances that this crazy bastard ignites a trade war with his enormous (45%?) Chinese/Mexican tariffs? The potential for another depression scares the shit out of me.

Now.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:31 PM   #113
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:42 PM
It's all hyperbole folks. Hyperbole of the glorified kind.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Old 11-10-2016, 01:31 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Stepping back from pressing, terrifying social concerns for a second, what are the chances that this crazy bastard ignites a trade war with his enormous (45%?) Chinese/Mexican tariffs? The potential for another depression scares the shit out of me.
Basically zero.

He'd singlehandedly collapse the US economy if he did that.

Like half your people would literally be able to afford to buy pretty much nothing.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:33 PM   #115
ONE
love, blood, life

China definitely not.

But would Trump antagonizing a much weaker Mexico surprise you?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #116
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Obviously don't know about that particular school, but most have pretty strict anti bullying stances and the offending kid will be dealt with.

Also not that it makes it better, but at least your nephew wasn't singled out by a group of other kids from the sounds of it, sounds more like one very bad apple (who probably comes from a rotten tree) and if its only the one kid, it hopefully gets nipped in the bud and isn't a larger problem with a community of kids acting that way.
Not to keep going on about my personal issues, but I just loved seeing his GRANDMOTHER (this is my step-sister, so thankfully this woman is not MY grandmother) comment on my sister's post about this: There (sic) just kids let it go lol.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:42 PM   #117
ONE
love, blood, life

Anyone else totally weirded out by the amount of grace between Clinton, Trump, and Obama right now?

Clinton on Trump: he deserves a chance
Obama on Trump: we are rooting for him
Trump on Clinton: we owe her a great debt
Trump on Obama: it's an honor to be with him and he's a great man
Old 11-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #118
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:42 AM
The sun rose again this morning.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #119
The Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Basically zero.

He'd singlehandedly collapse the US economy if he did that.

Like half your people would literally be able to afford to buy pretty much nothing.
I mean, I certainly hope he's not dumb enough to pull a Smoot-Hawley on us in 2017, but that is essentially what he promised.

If you thought a wall was absurd, his proposed trade deals are even more harmful.

Now.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:46 PM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Not to keep going on about my personal issues, but I just loved seeing his GRANDMOTHER (this is my step-sister, so thankfully this woman is not MY grandmother) comment on my sister's post about this: There (sic) just kids let it go lol.

If she said something like "they're just little kids the other kid probably didn't comprehend what he was saying", that would be one thing, but you can't just let this go.
The kid is young enough he may not understand how reprehensible this is, and hopefully some form of punishment can arrest the behavior. Though I'd be concerned about where he learned the behavior, and it is most likely from home.