To My Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
To my friends here at FYM,

I just wanted to let you know that starting Monday, I'll probably be gone for at least 2 months, possibly more. I'm not thinking I'll be able to drop in, but if I do, it will be only occasionally.

I know that for some of you, this will undoubtedly be welcome news. That's okay - because at least I made some sort of impact on you. :wink:

I'll miss conversing with ya'll. There were some people on here that really made an impact on me.

See ya on the other side!

Mike

Best wishes man! Your presence in this forum is important, and I hope you come back refreshed and soon.

peace

Matt

Thanks everyone. I am embarking on a new and fresh journey that will be rewarding. I'm having to give some things up, but what I'm gaining will definitely be worth it. Plus, it's for only 2 months (at this point, anyway).

I always enjoy reading your posts, 80s. I'll definitely miss you and will be looking forward to when you come back. Have a good two months! :wave:

80sU2isBest said:
Thanks everyone. I am embarking on a new and fresh journey that will be rewarding. I'm having to give some things up, but what I'm gaining will definitely be worth it. Plus, it's for only 2 months (at this point, anyway).

Not to pry.....but two months is the same amount of time as bootcamp in the army......and you are talking about giving some things up...

did you enlist?

Dreadsox said:

Not to pry.....but two months is the same amount of time as bootcamp in the army......and you are talking about giving some things up...

did you enlist?

Oh no, I'm afraid I'm not that brave and unselfish.

Thanks again everyone!

I'm not here as much as everyone else and don't know you as well, but I'll say good luck and take care!

80sU2isBest said:

You must have decided to finally move to the beautiful city just west of you for a two month vacation right?:wink:

Good luck and God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom