Obama General Discussion, vol. 3 - Page 68 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #1006
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrison View Post
Karzai wants 'at least $2 billion' a year from US - Yahoo! News

How about, we leave NOW and we're not giving you shit!
Karzai might be a bit gauche to talk numbers that plainly, but I'm not sure your suggestion is any better.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #1007
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post

Government waste and criminal malfeasance or,

Keynesian stimulus?

Is there really a difference?
EVERYTHlNG IS OBAMA'S FAULT!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #1008
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

^Hell yes, They don't show you the full photo here, but you know who is sitting on the other end of that tub, living it up on our dime?

Yep, you guessed. Obama!

And anybody else notice the way Obama and the Dems rushed to defend this waste of Big Government Big Spending!

INDY, help me out by throwing a few links to back me up on this!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #1009
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Haha, Stephen Colbert said that on his show, too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post

Government waste and criminal malfeasance or,

Keynesian stimulus?

Is there really a difference?
When Republican presidents get properly punished for any ethical scandals that happened on their watches, then we'll talk about punishing Obama for this one.

This is a really dumb situation for all involved, no question. It's absurd and they all should be fired for wasting money so horridly.

But I'm pretty darn sure Obama didn't okay this or would support them doing this.

(Now, see, if they'd just been your average rich people not involved with the government, blowing that sort of money on that kind of excess instead of giving that money back through paying more in taxes or helping out their communities and such would be okay! 'Cause they're rich and they can use their money as they wish!)
Old 04-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #1010
Blue Crack Addict

That guy looks like a younger, even creepier version of Newt Gingrich
Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #1011
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Gives a new meaning to the term "puppy chow"

Mitt Romney aides point out President Obama ate dog meat as a child - NYPOST.com

Quote:
Romney aides point out Obama ate dog meat as a child
Last Updated: 3:27 PM, April 18, 2012

Posted: 3:04 PM, April 18, 2012

WASHINGTON -- In the latest tit-for-tat in Mitt Romney's lingering dog problem, aides to the Republican candidate are gleefully pointing out that President Barack Obama ate dog meat as a child.

The tale of Romney's Irish setter Seamus -- who traveled in a crate atop the family's station wagon on a 1983 trip from Boston to Canada -- has dogged the former Massachusetts governor for years.

Romney and his wife were most recently asked about the incident during an interview Monday with ABC's Diane Sawyer and Ann Romney's defense that Seamus "loved" traveling on top of the family car drew snickers from some Democrats and dog lovers.

Biting back Tuesday, conservative news site The Daily Caller made note of a passage in Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," in which the president recounted some of his adventurous eats while living in Indonesia with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro from age six to 10.

"With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy)," part of the passage reads.

Daily Caller blogger Jim Treacher commented, "Say what you want about Romney, but at least he only put a dog on the roof of his car, not the roof of his mouth."

Romney's campaign quickly seized on the anecdote. On Tuesday night, top Romney aide Eric Fehrnstrom re-posted a tweet originally made in January by Obama adviser David Axelrod that showed a picture of the president riding inside a car with his pet Bo, a Portuguese water dog.

In a jab at Romney, Axelrod's original caption read, "How loving owners transport their dogs." But Fehrnstrom commented, "In hindsight, a chilling photo."

Romney spokesman Ryan Williams also linked to an ABC report on the story on Twitter, saying, "Not the headline Team Obama was looking for."

Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt fired back, tweeting, "What's the next attack [Fehrnstrom] and the RNC will surface on a 6-10 year old?"

Asked about the back and forth during an interview with Ohio radio station WLW Wednesday, Romney said, "This campaign is going to ultimately become about jobs not dogs."

Read more: Mitt Romney aides point out President Obama ate dog meat as a child - NYPOST.com

Old 04-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #1012
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Karzai might be a bit gauche to talk numbers that plainly, but I'm not sure your suggestion is any better.
Let me get this straight, you mean you'd rather continue this war and then give these crooks $2billion per year minimum after we pull out?