2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIII - Page 39 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2016, 07:44 AM   #571
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Maybe you're just not very witty? Or very funny at all??

The only thing deluded here remains you. Because, much like Donald Trump, you continue to side track. You're criticizing me once again for something that clearly is not in our exchange. "Sexism, believe it or not, is a thing." History shows, you don't have very good critical analysis skills. Because, once again, nowhere in my post suggests anything sexist at all. Instead, I'm criticizing you for your simple mind. Nobody's gender came into my post. I don't need to know your gender to read your posts and acknowledge their lack of thought or misguided approach. So yeah, sexism is a thing, I'm glad we agree. What's your point? Would you like to dig up the particular posts I'm referring to? Please, do so.

And defending one post on a criticism of your bigger picture means nothing. My very criticism is of your staunch bias and failure to criticize. To an extent where your posts aren't thought out at all. They're just immediate defenses of Clinton as though you worked for her campaign.
Hey genius, YOU were the one that said i was calling things sexist all the time. But the posts I made that you responded to had no mention of sexism in them.
Now you say I brought it up? Might wanna check yourself on that "simple mind" stuff there sport.

Go ahead and dig up the treasure trove of posts I made blaming sexism. Go ahead, we will all wait here for the one post I made mentioning sexism, and we will see it was well founded.

You talk again about my lack of criticism for Clinton. You say this in response to a post WHERE I'M CRITICIZING CLINTON!!!
Dude, you are in fact deluded. Your attack on me out of the blue is hilariously off base.

Now get busy digging up all those sexism filled rants of mine.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #572
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
I'm more amused at the outrage over someone (be it Trump or whoever) breaking/attempting to break the Cuban embargo, which has always been unjust and still very much is.

I saw that cover of Newsweek, it's embarrassing.
I don't care that he broke the embargo, I'm just amused by him telling everyone how much he was embracing the embargo while he was breaking it. And of course how the GOP were the only ones who were for the embargo and now they all have to figure out what part they're mad about.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:38 AM   #573
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
Hey genius, YOU were the one that said i was calling things sexist all the time. But the posts I made that you responded to had no mention of sexism in them.
Now you say I brought it up? Might wanna check yourself on that "simple mind" stuff there sport.

Go ahead and dig up the treasure trove of posts I made blaming sexism. Go ahead, we will all wait here for the one post I made mentioning sexism, and we will see it was well founded.

You talk again about my lack of criticism for Clinton. You say this in response to a post WHERE I'M CRITICIZING CLINTON!!!
Dude, you are in fact deluded. Your attack on me out of the blue is hilariously off base.

Now get busy digging up all those sexism filled rants of mine.
This is the weirdest out-of-the-blue feud ever. LN7, I don't know what prompted you to start this, but let's drop it and move on, please.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #574
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
I don't care that he broke the embargo, I'm just amused by him telling everyone how much he was embracing the embargo while he was breaking it. And of course how the GOP were the only ones who were for the embargo and now they all have to figure out what part they're mad about.
Can imagine Rubio and Cruz in hysterics for sure.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:59 AM   #575
Blue Crack Addict

Old 09-29-2016, 10:36 AM   #576
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
The newest conspiracy is my favorite.

After Reviewing Debate Tape, We NOW KNOW How Hillary Cheated! Do You See It?

Woman Allowed to Respond During Debate: It's Rigged!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
here is the poll at the bottom of that page:

wut?
Old 09-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #577
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Also, Gary Johnson can't name a single world leader.
Gary Johnson couldn't name Gary Johnson.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:19 AM   #578
ONE
love, blood, life

Yeah, that about does it for any more defense he's going to get. The Aleppo gaffe was pretty bad, but he got a pass. This... it's like he didn't learn from his prior mistake about doing homework.

Not that it should be homework. Someone who wants to be president of the United States shouldn't consider acknowledging world leaders as homework.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #579
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1475166500.089207.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	10910

BVS - Saw that video. Some have gone even deeper to point out at 5:52 she laughs and seems to have a herky jerk mini-seizure.

The is another video showing her finger making involuntary movements with her finger on the podium. It's gotta be Parkinson's!!!

Another video shows a handler giving her a folder which she takes to the podium. Immediately after he runs out grabs it and then says something to Lester Holt.

The internet sleuths are out in force. More amusing conjecture than any concrete proof of anything.

Illuminati Confirmed !!!

Old 09-29-2016, 11:47 AM   #580
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Kellyanne Conway Says Trump Didn't Lie About Lester Holt Because He Didn't Know His Party Affiliation

He didn't lie, he just didn't know

and the sad thing, this will work for his minions.

It doesn't matter that he spoke before knowing, this is his platform in essence.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it just matters that it was put out there, it just matters that it feels true.
And it also doesn't matter because the election is now over. He has no chance whatsoever of catching her, especially when the debates are going to favor her.

I believe in the polling and Clinton's weaknesses as a candidate did make this a close battle from around the time of the conventions to fairly recently, but otherwise the outcome to all of this has been known for years. It's surprising that Clinton ended up fairly so poorly, and had someone like Rubio been the nominee, I think this would have been a nailbiter despite a Democratic advantage in finances, demographics and partisan lean.

If she's President into 2024, then that will finally put the nail in the coffin on the hopes of there ever being another Republican President. Eight more years of their flock dying out and the country shifting leftward along with a future nominee that won't have a decades long record of suspicious political stances, charities and secrecy. The Republicans will soon be lucky to cobble together 40% of the general election vote in a good year.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:54 AM   #581
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

(Several posts deleted. Let's move on from personal feuds, please.)
Old 09-29-2016, 11:55 AM   #582
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

And regarding sexism being thrown out at every opportunity by Clinton's supporters over people on the left refusing to get in line, it really is just too damn convenient. I've been called a sexist myself in here by otherwise level-minded people when I haven't even once made an actual comment going down that path, nor would I ever. Of course, anything that can be twisted into that manner by people not willing to actually hear someone's point can fall under that banner (such as some users totally not getting my point about the Bill Clinton fidelity issue).

Almost everything the left has criticized Clinton about, such as the paid speeches, are things they have criticized those involved with politics for years and decades. You can't suddenly just call someone a sexist for making the same argument they've made their entire political lives against everyone.
Old 09-29-2016, 01:21 PM   #583
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
And regarding sexism being thrown out at every opportunity by Clinton's supporters over people on the left refusing to get in line, it really is just too damn convenient. I've been called a sexist myself in here by otherwise level-minded people when I haven't even once made an actual comment going down that path, nor would I ever. Of course, anything that can be twisted into that manner by people not willing to actually hear someone's point can fall under that banner (such as some users totally not getting my point about the Bill Clinton fidelity issue).

Almost everything the left has criticized Clinton about, such as the paid speeches, are things they have criticized those involved with politics for years and decades. You can't suddenly just call someone a sexist for making the same argument they've made their entire political lives against everyone.

No one has EVER EVER EVER called you sexist for not "getting in line". That is just a convenient excuse you use so you don't have to ever truly address your issues.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:26 PM   #584
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
BVS - Saw that video. Some have gone even deeper to point out at 5:52 she laughs and seems to have a herky jerk mini-seizure.
Please tell me this is that awesome little shimmy moment.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:18 PM   #585
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
I've been called a sexist myself in here by otherwise level-minded people when I haven't even once made an actual comment going down that path, nor would I ever.