2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part VI - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2016, 01:59 PM   #241
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 10:55 AM
2016 US Presidential Election Thread Part VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Nope. Obama wasn't vulnerable. The country measurably improved by almost every metric from 08-12, and has continued to do so. He is scandal free. He's a decent, well-mannered person with a lovely family who have been exemplary. You may disagree with his policies, but it's nonsense to paint him as having been lucky. He soundly beat the two best possible Republicans, as well as Hillary Clinton. That isn't luck. That's a formidable politician operating at the top of his game in a country that generally likes and supports him.

Instead of saying Romeny was a terrible candidate, why not just say that he has terrible ideas and championed terrible policies that were rejected by the American people?

Obama has been a terrible president and his first term was a disaster, that's why he was vulnerable. And no, Romney was a terrible candidate. As was McCain.
I'm not going to waste my time debating you on this because I won't convince you otherwise. You're a typical, liberal blind sheep. I know you'll try to spin this and play victim like always, so I'm ready for it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Old 03-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #242
Refugee

Local Time: 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Obama has been a terrible president and his first term was a disaster

Why do you consider him a terrible president when as Irvine correctly stated, the country improved by almost every available metric?

Old 03-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #243
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
I implore you to read about his personal life. From the illnesses to the substance abuse to the reform.

The dude is crazy, sure, but it's easy to be sympathetic. He backed gay marriage before it was a thing. He's got some decent philanthropy. He's overall a socially... respectable... human being.

Oh, and he left the Repube party because of the ineffective behaviors of people like Ted Cruz, who think shutting the government down is a good way to get what you want. Disagree with the view all you want, but I find that respectable.

Beck is a huge Ted Cruz supporter. He's done several campaign speeches for him.

Old 03-05-2016, 02:18 PM   #244
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbelcik View Post
Why do you consider him a terrible president when as Irvine correctly stated, the country improved by almost every available metric?

Our national debt has skyrocketed since he took office. Obviously, Bush increased the deficit as well, but under the Obama administration, our debt has doubled; we cannot sustain this kind of debt. Eventually, open market operations can only take us so far.
The pull out of Iraq was a disaster. We should have never been there, but he handled it terribly. Libya and Egypt were handled even worse. Led to radical Islam taking over both countries!
Obamacare is a disaster. It needs to be repealed and replaced.
Our racial divisions are worse than they've been since the 60's and his leadership throughout has been abysmal.
Yes, the economy was a mess when he took office, but this has been the slowest recovery since the Great Depression. Record numbers of people who have dropped out of the work force.
I could go on and on...

Old 03-05-2016, 02:25 PM   #245
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:55 AM
Quote:
Obama has been a terrible president and his first term was a disaster, that's why he was vulnerable. And no, Romney was a terrible candidate. As was McCain.
I'm not going to waste my time debating you on this because I won't convince you otherwise. You're a typical, liberal blind sheep. I know you'll try to spin this and play victim like always, so I'm ready for it.

Hello, pot? This is the kettle calling.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:26 PM   #246
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Our national debt has skyrocketed since he took office. Obviously, Bush increased the deficit as well, but under the Obama administration, our debt has doubled; we cannot sustain this kind of debt. Eventually, open market operations can only take us so far.
The pull out of Iraq was a disaster. We should have never been there, but he handled it terribly. Libya and Egypt were handled even worse. Led to radical Islam taking over both countries!
Obamacare is a disaster. It needs to be repealed and replaced.
Our racial divisions are worse than they've been since the 60's and his leadership throughout has been abysmal.
Yes, the economy was a mess when he took office, but this has been the slowest recovery since the Great Depression. Record numbers of people who have dropped out of the work force.
I could go on and on...

Baaa.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:35 PM   #247
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Hello, pot? This is the kettle calling.

My name's not Pot. These are inanimate objects. How could they possibly communicate?

Old 03-05-2016, 02:44 PM   #248
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:55 AM
Quote:
Sorry Oregoropa, you're wrong. I was watching the show and it was directed at his co host Stu, not Trump. They're good buds and were fooling around.
Already been proven that it was wrongly reported.
Trumpbart.....excuse me Breitbart...ran with the story of course. The Trump people are out to get Beck because he has Trump pegged down and will not stop attacking him.

Breitbart has NEVER needed facts, because he knows his audience doesn't care for them.

Old 03-05-2016, 02:48 PM   #249
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:55 AM
Of course Obama was a terrible president to those living in the right wing media bubble. They were told that everyday, so it must be true.

And this myth that racial tensions are worst because of Obama is absolutely laughable.

Old 03-05-2016, 02:54 PM   #250
Blue Crack Supplier

Name one Republican politician who would have beaten Obama in 2008 and/or in 2012.

It should be easy to do. Obama is objectively terrible, and McCain/Romney were just bad candidates.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #251
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Name one Republican politician who would have beaten Obama in 2008 and/or in 2012.

It should be easy to do. Obama is objectively terrible, and McCain/Romney were just bad candidates.

No one would have beat Obama in 2008. That was Obama's year for sure. The republicans never stood a chance, nor did they deserve to. We were coming off 8 years of a weak republican president and a terrible republican congress. Obama got people excited and was what the democrats needed. Also helped that McCain was a weak candidate and Palin...well that goes without saying.
In 2012, Chris Christie could have beat Obama. He was very popular at the time and actually led vs. Obama in many speculative polls. He ran four years too late. Romney could have won, but he ran a terrible campaign. In fact, I think he would have been a good president, just ran a terrible campaign and flubbed the last 2 debates. Credit to Obama, he is an excellent speaker and debater. Plus, he ran two very good campaigns.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #252
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
My name's not Pot. These are inanimate objects. How could they possibly communicate?

what do you think of Fuller House, Bobsaget?
Old 03-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #253
Rock n' Roll Doggie

And obviously, Herman Cain would have won in 2012 if the hoes hadn't come out and brought a man down. Not a doubt in my mind. Name:  ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1457208808.963980.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  39.0 KB

Old 03-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #254
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack_Again View Post
what do you think of Fuller House, Bobsaget?

The first two episodes weren't good.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #255
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1457209489.213501.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	10626
This is on the front page of Breitbart. Wtf.