It's Rant Official #1021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bagle.jpg

almost makes me want to go out and grab me some kittiies for my girls....almost I said...:yes:

zonelistener said:
I hurt again today.....I just don't unerstand this one. But I did work.

come here baybay - we'll make ya feel better

*strokes Zones.....ego* hay what did you think I was gonna say :tongue:

It'll be OK..give it time...and when you come up to Toronto Jess and I will give ya some good old fashion Cdn TLC...:yes:

That?s it ? I am officially sick of my life, especially my job. My boss just ?talked? to me about something that wasn?t my fault. I explained the situation, but she still blames me.

I am at the end of my rope with this job ? I don?t know how long I will be able to take it here any more, but in order to pay the bills, quitting is not an option.

Grrrrrr ?

I feel like I want to scream ?

Maybe I should take up kickboxing to get out all of my frustrations.

It seems like everyone is having a shitty day ?

It?s an Official Pity Party ? break out the booze and the chocolate.

*kicks stuff

Must..... go.... dancing.... :scream:

Attachments

• sicypissed.jpg
    sicypissed.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 54
Pissed off Sicy looks just like me right now ...

Is it bad to be sitting at your desk at work and crying about how much the situation sucks?

I need a hug.

I'm leaving work now to go buy the new Ash album (Free All Angels) which FINALLY came out in the US today and is SUPPOSED to be on sale at Best Buy for $6.99. They'd better have it, or I will throw something. :mad:

My ego is not broken, Ms. W. Mole (or should we say Mrs.?).

JessicaAnn and Meegggaaaaaannnniiiee - I feel your pain, and I think Screamer and PopAngel know what you is saying Willis.

JKayet - because the 10W30 thread has been turned into a thread for a better cause (((((Sasha)))) - I must say - I find you to be a very attractive young lady (and so is that friend in the picture). I see your beauty, and think "Zoney, fight the urge to stalk her, fight the urge to stalk her."

JessicaAnn - :madspit: on milwaukee, becuae I said so. :lol:

Oh, and I am looking forward to the first two stops on my tour - Chicago and detroit - I just need my damn schedule.

JessicaAnn said:
Pissed off Sicy looks just like me right now ...

Is it bad to be sitting at your desk at work and crying about how much the situation sucks?

I need a hug.

(((JessicaAnn)))

Hope all of IO feels better soon. :heart:

zonelistener said:

JKayet - because the 10W30 thread has been turned into a thread for a better cause (((((Sasha)))) - I must say - I find you to be a very attractive young lady (and so is that friend in the picture). I see your beauty, and think "Zoney, fight the urge to stalk her, fight the urge to stalk her."

:lol: :laugh: That is the FUNNIEST thing I've read all day! You're going to have to really fight the urge to stalk her when you come here on your tour -- as long as she hasn't left by then. Jenn, where are you? (She HATES that picture, Zoney. The only reason it's up on the site is that I hate the way I look in the one with Starsailor, so I wanted some balance.)

zonelistener said:

:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :lol:
umm...thanks? ;) we all have pictures we are less than fond of, what can I say... :slant:

zonelistener said:

JessicaAnn - :madspit: on milwaukee, becuae I said so. :lol:

:confused:

WTF ... I think your job has put you into a snarky mood.

I was slightly cheered up yesterday ... when I got home, I had a message on my answering machine ... a company wants me to come in for an interview for a PR Coordinator position. That made me :) , but then I remembered not to get ahead of myself and that I still have to go into my current job tomorrow .:mad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom