It's officially too long!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Since anyone has posted in th is forum!

The last reply was made at 10:02am...it's now 1:04pm...a whole 3 hours!!!!! :no:

Where is everyone?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *echo*

_________
:wave:*hopes it isn't going to be this quiet after December 1...tomorrow!* :sad:

Last edited:
I slept until half past noon. I then showered and studied for my accountin' class. Once Dad gets off the phone, we are goin' to take a ride for awhile (nowhere in particular) and then do some grocery shoppin'. I'll definitely be here later though...to finish somethin'.....................:evil: :D

oooh! there's BC! I was wondering where ya were!

It said you had just signed on to msn messenger, but then when I looked, you're not on there...why aren't you on msn? *stomps feet*

:der: :wave:

ABEL said:
oooh! there's BC! I was wondering where ya were!

It said you had just signed on to msn messenger, but then when I looked, you're not on there...why aren't you on msn? *stomps feet*

:der: :wave:

Yeah, I logged on quick to see if anybody cool was there...but it was just you...:p :D Seriously, as soon as I logged on, Dad asked if I'd be ready to go soon, so I logged off.

Okay...Dad and I are both wearing sneakers, blue jeans, and denim shirts...umm...........we're dorks. :der: :D :laugh:

Bonochick said:

Yeah, I logged on quick to see if anybody cool was there...but it was just you...:p :D Seriously, as soon as I logged on, Dad asked if I'd be ready to go soon, so I logged off.

Okay...Dad and I are both wearing sneakers, blue jeans, and denim shirts...umm...........we're dorks. :der: :D :laugh:

:sad:

So...we are back. 'Twas a nice ride! Sicy sent me a copy of Jesus Was A Cool Guy, so we listened to the entire thing on our ride. Then we went to the grocery store and had our usual bread debate. Okay, check it...every single time we go to the grocery store, we get our lettuce and then we move onto the bread. Every single time, Dad asks, "Okay...what kind of bread do we usually get?" We can never remember...we forget every single time...we narrow it down to these two kinds, and we go back and forth for a bit. I don't think we even have a regular bread we get anymore cuz we kept messin' up for so long that we just get either one. We still stop and think about it though. :der: :laugh:

Yeah...so that was my thrilling day...........:shifty:

so how come you're still not on msn?

:lol:

*tells BC to write down what kind of bread you bought, right now so you'll know next time! ...but wait...by the next time you go shopping you probably won't remember where you wrote it down :lmao:

I'm not on MSN cuz I'm makin' fish, and then I'm gonna eat the fish, and I was talking to some weird person in the Ryan Adams chat, so I'm a smidge tied.

God, who are you...my mom????? :p ;)

Bonochick said:
I'm not on MSN cuz I'm makin' fish, and then I'm gonna eat the fish, and I was talking to some weird person in the Ryan Adams chat, so I'm a smidge tied.

God, who are you...my mom????? :p ;)

I'm bored :|

I don't wanna study and do laundry tomorrow. :sigh:

I feel odd on the weekends...kinda worthless...but I :heart: the weekends.

Except for Sundays...cuz Sundays suck...they just taunt you about Monday all damn day.

I think it's almost bedtime for me.

Back
Top Bottom