It's Official#GAHHHHH...wish me luck!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
GAHH!!

my guitar and gear is all packed...I'm heading downtown now to set up at the club for the show

I'm ALL nerves!!

GAHHH

we got a friend from Newfoundland TV who is gonna bring down a couple cameras...good ones

so pretty soon there may be a video up online of them show!!

My stomach is turning....

here goes...

:sexywink:

asstrap's gonna kick some ass tonight!! you dont need luck! you'll be great:hug:

Good Luck

I neevr get nervous...until I do oral exams for languages then I start to panic big time

didn't you know?... he's a bona fide rockstar!!!

now no one can mess with him, except bc. :D

no more talk of this "rockstar" thing ;)

IF I ever do get successful in music it's because I love music not because I want an image or fame or anything. I actually told the guys today how I would rather just be an indie band

I mean...look at pavement...groundbreaking 90-'s band who weren't that famous. That's my ideal

anyway.....
IT WENT GREAT

I'm still high off adreneline!
I can't wait till the next show (march 8)

so there were two cameras there from the network and when they're mixed and stuff I'd say they will be online.

so you may get to see me in motion instead of on a digi cam ;)

I will look at the video first
if it's not embarresiing I'll let you see it!!!!

*taikes deep breath*

peace

Basstrap said:

IF I ever do get successful in music it's because I love music not because I want an image or fame or anything. I actually told the guys today how I would rather just be an indie band

Don't lie...you're doing it all for the nookie! :mad:

You know I love you, Kirk...and I wish you all the best...so long as it doesn't result in my death or dismemberment or having to eat broccoli.

"no more talk of this "rockstar" thing

IF I ever do get successful in music it's because I love music not because I want an image or fame or anything. I actually told the guys today how I would rather just be an indie band"

Oh Bassy you crack me up! Thats exactly the same thing I told when I was told this phrase the first time. I said what me a rockstar? Get over it! And was told the same like I tell you now:

rock on rockstar was meant in the nicest of nice ways!

This phrase is definitely... worth it.

So...

rock on rockstar :lol: :up: ;)

everybody wants to be naked and famous

hahaha...I know it's all in nice fun :sexywink:

Just as long as people know I don't aspire to be one in that commercialized way :sexywink:

:sexywink:

please don't be a naked rockstar kirk. i sincerely believe the world is not ready for you.

*hums* i don't think you're ready for this jelly

Ali Rose said:

smile2.gif

duh.gif

:|

Basstrap said:

I mean...look at pavement...groundbreaking 90-'s band who weren't that famous. That's my ideal

I'll tell you what...I would buy your albums just because of your ideals! I think it is great that you aim for the "Pavement style.'

You should all respect Kirk as a musician! And an artist.

Back
Top Bottom