It's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Wheee... :dance: (always wanted to use this smilie LOL)

i'm in a good mood tonight!!!

I refuse to believe there isn't a job out there for me, or that there isn't a guy out there for me - i just got to believe that i can find my own piece of luck. :)

I won't focus on the bad things anymore and quit letting fear stop me of making changes, and stop worrying so much - because all those things have got me exactly nowhere in the past.

No more !

glad to hear it

awesome!:up:
1809%20Good%20Work.jpg

icon6.gif
i had the same realization a couple of years ago. my mom set me straight. now i'm on top of the world:yes:

And you know what too?

Even if it may not seem that way, everything will work out in the long run - just like it has happened so far.

Can I eat your brains?

I'm glad to see your change in attitude U2g! :happy:

Keeping order since 1889

It's nice to see you're having a good time
and I have nothing against you
and I suppose you are due some leiniency because this is you're first thread here
BUT
for future reference

KEEP TO THE PRESCRIBED IO NUMBERING SYSTEM!!!

thank-you
come again

I put salt on EVERYTHING!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bassy, must you rain on everyone's happy little parade?!

yes...if the little parade is not neatly organized into a pre-administered numbering system.

And I'm happy for u2girl! you go girl!
but as a first time poster should she escape the usual sarcasm and brain eating? just because she's interference's innocent sweetheart?

NO!

(note: love you u2girl, you're among the best here at u2feedback!)

Excellent work babe :)

All it is is waiting time. Its hard to do, but always best not to spend it feeling bad. Things change all the time. Nothing is forever. If you can smile and keep positive while these things are still on their way, you will find the wait not as hard to cope with.

Your pig headed stubbornness will see you eomplyed before too long and your sweet dispostition will take care of a fella. Just make sure you pick a nice one when you do girlie!

Sicy: :laugh: Well, some days i have more salt in my brains, and some days i have less (i get smart-assy). And there's some days when it feels like there's no salt at all.

Basstrap: ahem, embarassing but true: this is actually not my first post here - i was too lazy to check the correct number though.
Awwww, thanks for all the compliments! *blush*

Angela: thanks for the kind words. May they come true! :)

Yeah, why should i be some weird exception and not make it out there? It's too tiring and too easy to just whine in advance... at least i can try and look at things differently.
And for once, i'll stop comparing myself to other women and feel inferior with my looks compared to them.

ps :
:dance: I was thinking of where the streets have no name when i was writing this thread, so i guesss he's rocking to that song. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom