Its official #1535

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know...I LOVE the new mix of "Discotheque"...I do miss the boom chas though...:sigh:...I can't complain though!

We need some kind of mixmaster to mix some boom chas in with that mix...that would kick ass! :dance:

I hate to say this, and please don't think bad of your noodle, but had the "new" mixes been the original mixes, I wouldn't have liked the songs to begin with. I don't have many nice things to say about that cd at the mo. :sigh:

im still debating whether i should buy it or not. i mean, i still haven't even bought the boston dvd yet:huh:

nellie said:
im still debating whether i should buy it or not. i mean, i still haven't even bought the boston dvd yet:huh:

I'd buy that instead. At least you wouldn't be duplicating songs.. you'd be adding a kick ass live performance to your collection!

* waiting patiently to get it in the mail

Although I do miss the Boomcha's.. I've heard that remix.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I still love da Noodle.

I love the new Numb mix. Oh yeah, like we all have to guess why.

:larry:

:lol: "Fat Lady" finally sings. Oh what, pray tell, could this mean? ;)

(whoever doesn't know - Larry was credited as "Fat Lady" in the Zooropa liner notes)

yeah it was kinda funny this morn in the car...Me screaming out "BOOM CHA!!"....

then i'm like ..."wait a tick....:ohmy:

I WAS singing alone!!!!!

Ali Rose said:

then i'm like ..."wait a tick....:ohmy:

:lmao: tiff you crack my ass up!

aaaand Carrie, yeah, I agree, it's not the most enthralling CD of theirs I've ever purchased, but what can you really expect from a Best Of? :shrug:

:hmm: I need to start plotting aloud so I can use this smilie more often.

Lilly said:

aaaand Carrie, yeah, I agree, it's not the most enthralling CD of theirs I've ever purchased, but what can you really expect from a Best Of? :shrug:

oooh, I dunno... their best versions of their "Best Of" for their Best Of, I suppose, would suffice.

Back
Top Bottom