its official#1024

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
IO personals

Hi, my name is basstrap, or 'big bass'
I'm a single white male looking for a living female.
you only need be breathing...to any capacity
if you are, then call me. 555-JIVE

so just to recap
single white male looking for living, breathing female. I draw the line on nonhuman-species but outside that I'm game for any living, breathing femalian.
thank-you for you time
Big Bass

:eyebrow: <----- this is my least favorite smilie. It is condescending and demeaning. and it makes me feel like I did something bad

Sorry - it's the little person in my head speaking aghain.....

tim_mcdonough_self.jpg

Got a few seconds?

ISO:

Smart, creative, funny, in-shape gal who likes good music (for example - U2, Beta Band, Travis, Doves, Stone Roses, White Stripes, BRMC, etc. etc. etc.). Willing to explore the world while laughing. A good SMILE is a must - it is my basis for attractiveness. Also, being in shape helps - I move fast.

There are more requirements - but I will clear that up after a few interviews. Please don't be overly-pushy, deameaning, have a need to get married (willing to get married - but I have learned that the most important thing about a marriage is the union - not the wedding or wedding dress, or wedding cake, or church, or, well, you get the point). Want children? good, me too. Also, living in "the city" is a fairly important requirement - first-ring suburbs sometimes count - but GOOD public transportation must be available into the city for a quick escape from the drone of the big-box found in the suburbs. Willing to live in Europe scores bonus points.

Challenge me, inspire me, make me laugh.

Think I'm picky? Tough crap! I know what I get along with - and this is what will help.

Thanks for letting me vent.

P.S. (edit) - If you know anyone who has some or most of these attributes (and is single) - please PM for an interview.

I have revised my list becase my standards have slightly risen.

Now, in addition to being alive and breathing, she must also have hair, preferably dark.

I have enclosed a rough pictoral estimation:

Attachments

• lass.jpg
    lass.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 85
ISO breathing male who remains forever out of reach, who won't be too demanding of my personal space, who loves cool music and movies, travel and escaping from humdrum life. Also someone who doesn't require a damn perfect body and likes cats. Dark hair is prefered, as is being above 5'8. (I'm tall.)

Bleh. :huh:

*will never get a response

Men are liars. :rolleyes: :tongue:

They all want their women to look like this:

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 79
not true sicy!!!!:scream:

I dislike the 'out on the town look'
I love a casual relaxed lass.
Jeans and a vintage pac-man tee-shirt is more than good enough for me!!
...*reminicess of weekend past*....

SWF in search of Bono-esque guy

Wait ?

He?s not available ? but there?s a reason for that ? he?s funny, charming, passionate, creative, politically active and his looks wouldn?t scare small children.

I am seeking the same ? someone who will go with me to ?artsy? events (ie, museum, symphony, ballet) and NOT complain but will also watch Green Bay Packers games on Sundays and not run away when I curse the referees. You should also be able to please my overprotective family (particularly my mother and my Nana).

I have been told I am charming, smart, stubborn, driven, creative, passionate, funny and that I have beautiful eyes. I take myself far to seriously than I should.

I cry at chick flicks

Watching It's a Wonderful Life is a must at Christmas

I have a penchant for classic films such as An Affair to Remember, but also find Austin Powers incredibly funny. Oh ... and Woody Allen films rock my world.

I love to shop.

I love to travel.

I love city life.

If you can't at the minimum tolerate U2, we probably won't get along.

People I can't trust suck.

If interested, please inquire.

JessicaAnn said:
will also watch Green Bay Packers games on Sundays and not run away when I curse the referees.

ME, ME, MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh...wait...you want a guy...

Umm...well, I dressed up like one once...

I am going to use this smiley forever.

I hate packing. :mad:

I'm ready to move, though. Anyone want to find me a new home and a new job?

I like moving, but not the process of moving. I'm not moving now, though, as much as I'd like to, because I can't afford to break my lease. And I have nowhere to go. I'm trapped. :(

Move with me to Chicago - and then we can have a big old party! Screamer is there - JessAnn is only 1 hour - and we can get The Michiganers to come too.

Btw - I am serious. And bring Jkayet too.

Oh, and Sicy should let me off the hook - barbie doll girls SUCK poop. They do not have an original personality - only looks. blargh. And they don't get jokes.

Puts away his broad stroke paint brush.

zonelistener said:
Move with me to Chicago - and then we can have a big old party! Screamer is there - JessAnn is only 1 hour - and we can get The Michiganers to come too.

Btw - I am serious. And bring Jkayet too.

all io'ers should move to chicago!!

:drool: :lol: :laugh: :mac:

actually all IOers should move to Canada - American dinero worth more up here...but we's a catching up now...:tongue: :tongue:

I want to move SO badly, but I have no place to live, I don't know anyone anywhere, and I have no idea how to find a job (I'm either over-qualified or under-qualified for everything). I HATE this. I want to have a job I like, in a city where I have friends, and one where good bands come to play. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? :scream:

I wish I'd applied to go to grad school this fall. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom