IO: Tomer has been deactivated.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think tomer was right in posting thread after thread after thread with nothing but "ja!" in it... there are far better ways to make countless threads with no point whatsoever... that said, there was a point behind what he was doing... call it a non-violent protest, if you will..., and he was told to go "play in i/o," which is what he did.

i also don't like the sarcastic way in which this particular thread was made. i understand that you're in a hard spot after the outrage that occured when no reason was given when two well liked mods were deactivated, and the thread in inside broadcast is a good idea. but i don't like this particular thread. thus i gave it a :down:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i don't think tomer was right in posting thread after thread after thread with nothing but "ja!" in it... there are far better ways to make countless threads with no point whatsoever... that said, there was a point behind what he was doing... call it a non-violent protest, if you will..., and he was told to go "play in i/o," which is what he did.

i also don't like the sarcastic way in which this particular thread was made. i understand that you're in a hard spot after the outrage that occured when no reason was given when two well liked mods were deactivated, and the thread in inside broadcast is a good idea. but i don't like this particular thread. thus i gave it a :down:

I appreciate your opinion on this thread. It wasnt intended so much as sarcasm, as it was to alert those in IO whom complained, as well as others, that action has been taken and that trolling will not be tolerated for any reason.

:up:

that said, there was a point behind what he was doing... call it a non-violent protest, if you will..., and he was told to go "play in i/o," which is what he did.

How exactly is trolling a protest at all?

Being told to 'play in IO' doesnt tell him to go break the forum rules, especially after he was just reminded about the forum rules (and about trolling) in public. Two negatives don't equal a positive.

Anyone who is upset about Tomer's "deactivation" should comb back through some of the comments he made toward Sicy. Not cool at all, especially when Sicy was nothing but nice to him.

I don't see where anyone was attacked. All Elvis said was that Tomer was trolling, which I think even his supporters would have to agree with.

Also, Tomer will be welcomed back if he wants to be, but I suspect this is what he wanted all along anyway.

there were times he was cool, but most times he was a lil sh*t. he seriously must have known he'd get banned for trolling.

my mistake.

and needless to say, i for one know that the tables can turn in the future, so i'll stick out of this. :sexywink:

I just noticed the long list of "ja" threads. :rolleyes:

Elvis and the mods do an awesome job of maintaining a balanced and functioning forum with a great divergence of personalities.

paxetaurora said:
I don't see where anyone was attacked. All Elvis said was that Tomer was trolling, which I think even his supporters would have to agree with.

Also, Tomer will be welcomed back if he wants to be, but I suspect this is what he wanted all along anyway.

icelle said:
there were times he was cool, but most times he was a lil sh*t.

verte76 said:
Good riddance. I was getting annoyed at all of those stupid threads.

Zoomerang96 said:
good riddance. :up:

Elvis said:
IO: Tomer has been deactivated. :up:

ja? ;)

i'm not trying to stir the shit here... and frankly this is a stupid argument on my part. god knows i've broken the FAQ's a million times.

his trolling... his protest... as stupid and childish as it may have been, was in response to matters already discussed ad nauseum in the Inside Broadcast section. some people chose to just leave, he chose to be a pain in the ass. :shrug: whatever.

i'm not trying to stir the shit here... and frankly this is a stupid argument on my part. god knows i've broken the FAQ's a million times.

his trolling... his protest... as stupid and childish as it may have been, was in response to matters already discussed ad nauseum in the Inside Broadcast section. some people chose to just leave, he chose to be a pain in the ass. :shrug: whatever.

if my "good riddance" was too strong, perhaps i can water it down a little next time. :sexywink:

tomer is a kid. i understand why he's acting like a child.

WELL WELL WELL......Tom has been banned!!!.....
You know...I've warned him about posting to much on my forum.....but he listened straight away.....

But the way you people are making a big deal about this is just plain useless.........I mean, sure he posted to much, and yes.....his green tubby thingy's annoy me to........but, it's still all for the fun!!!....let's just leave it at this, and move to the next stage..

Your sincerely,

Mr Mc Sarcasm

verte76 said:
I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my "good riddance" post. It was over the top, I admit it. Sorry. :reject:

oh come on. how is "good riddance" over the top?!

actually tomer is a member... just one who's been deactivated. he has not, as of yet, been banned.

yeah, and maybe in another year or so, elvis will go about another mass re-activating or whatever he did to bring deathbear and diamond back, and we'll see everyone's least favorite dutch poster back here.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom