IO neighbors have been playing the same Weezer song for 3 hours straight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I forget the name of it...but that doesn't matter.
obviously they want to die by my hand.
OBVIOUSLY.
Damn college kids.

BWAAAHAAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I wish I were your neighbor. I bet I could think of 1000 ways to annoy you.

I have been known to listen to the same song on repeat in my car on my way to & from work ... it has to be a really good song. The last time I did that it was Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.

:crack:

UPDATE-
I just saw a chick leave the apartment.
Considering I know all three guys that live next door...and by KNOW...you KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
someone was gettin' it on.
knockin' the boots.
makin' babies.
etc.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
UPDATE-
I just saw a chick leave the apartment.
Considering I know all three guys that live next door...and by KNOW...you KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
someone was gettin' it on.
knockin' the boots.
makin' babies.
etc.
\

soundtracked by Weezer?

Hey, at least it wasn't Christina Aguilera! For some reason, my neighbor loves to get it on with that wench wailing in the background. :barf:
She really should update her bad pop music choices. X-tina is sooo 2 years ago...

i've been to my friends new student house about 4 or 5 times and everytime i go the first year student above their flat plays that i've had the time of my life song from dirty dancing over and over again. apparently she plays that cd all day, everyday and she has been living there for 3 months now. :crack:

Mine has been playing Hold The Line by Toto for about three weeks non-stop. I was glad I agreed to move to a friend's house for two months. It drove me crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom