IO I went to school with "the natural"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you people make me sick.
if it doesn't say "Fuck" or "Bitch"...you people don't like it.

well I won't stoop to your level.

dumb fuckers.

I would click on the link but Im too lazy to do that.

I am Queen of IO now boomcha get over it :angry:

Are you threatning me?? :shifty:

Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another.

Sally's always saying: "You go girl!" while "raising the roof" to mainstream hip-hop tracks at cheesy bars. That's fun! I relate to that.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
HIGH PRIESTESS and don't question me.

I am HIGH PRIESTESS/ QUEEN now lady

But you can be my minion - all applications will be considered in due time

338%3A4%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3B7%3D%3A94%3DXROQDF%3E232346248477%3Aot1lsi

Lara,
don't make me show you how my pimp hand is strong.

Sally is so thoughtful. She always tries to set me up with every black man she knows. Since we're both black that means my date and I will have so much in common.

I work with Johnny, and sometimes he stops in the middle of our corporate hallways, but instead of shaking my hands he gives me a fist pound and says "what up." He's so in touch with the street, its astonishing.

Johnny always compliments me by saying things like, "Damn bitch you stupid fly," or by telling me you a big fine woman back that thing up. Just things that make a black girl feel good.

I love Johnny cause whenever he's looking for some weed, he knows that I'm the go-to guy. Even though I live in the burbs and spend all my time at the office, Johnny knows I keep my finger on the pulse of the drug-trafficking community.

hmm, what list is this

and its gotta be between me, Lara Mullen, and RockNRollDawgie

one of us is number 1!!!

:hyper:

Chizip said:
hmm, what list is this

and its gotta be between me, Lara Mullen, and RockNRollDawgie

one of us is number 1!!!

:hyper:

Clearly...I am number 1 :|

Status
Not open for further replies.