IO|Excluding U2,who's your fave 80's group or performer and your fave song of theirs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KL70

Babyface
Excluding U2, who is your very favorite group or performer that also originated in the 80's like U2 did and also name your favorite song of theirs. Doesn't matter if they're not really making music anymore.

Ooh..good question. But this is probably more suitable for Just the Bang and the Clatter...

The Police!!! and i have a lot of favorite songs but i think i'm going to go with wrapped around your finger at the moment.

This is the neatest my desk has been in three months ... notice how you can actually see the top of my desk

desk.jpg

:crack:

Re: HI JACK! How's it going?

zoney! said:

What nice office furniture! AND natural light! :D :D :D

BUT...I thought you said you had a I LOVE ZONELISTENER sign up somewhere!!!!?!?!?! :angry:

Thanks ... I like the natural light!

Oh ... and the sign. It's in my bedroom, remember. :sexywink:

Oh as much as I hate to admit it, I was a mad Duranie in the 80's. Still have all the old Japanese import remixes in the garage somewhere. Favourite song = Hold Back the Rain. :reject:

beli said:
Oh as much as I hate to admit it, I was a mad Duranie in the 80's. Still have all the old Japanese import remixes in the garage somewhere. Favourite song = Hold Back the Rain. :reject:
:applause:

i would say too my favourite band is duran duran. as for my favourite song, that's so hard to pinpoint. i like new moon on monday, but then the song late bar is great too.

i like to eat spinach hummus and baked corn chips while standing up in my kitchen and watching msnbc. :|

Back
Top Bottom