I Officially Demand Answers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patience, Grasshopper.... the answers will come to you willingly when you no longer demand their attendance. :yes:

:hmm:

:angry:

Ben and Jerry's, while not THE answer, is a damn fine answer. :drool:

Where in Vermont, if you don't mind my asking? An aunt of mine used to live in Pultney (sp.?)

pax said:
Ben and Jerry's, while not THE answer, is a damn fine answer. :drool:

Where in Vermont, if you don't mind my asking? An aunt of mine used to live in Pultney (sp.?)

near St. Johnsbury:wink: cannot give away the exact location:shh: towns to damn small..........its about 6 miles from St. J.....ever been to VT?

Ben and Jerrys:drool: Cherry Garcia:drool:

Not exactly, no.

I'd like to go there, though...my aunt always raves about how beautiful it was and how kind the people were.

pax said:
Not exactly, no.

I'd like to go there, though...my aunt always raves about how beautiful it was and how kind the people were.

it is beautiful:drool: esp in the fall...speaking of that I saw a tree with its leaves turning orange yesterday:crack: too early:madspit:

I love my town:love: its ontop of a mountain and I have a beautiful view of NH and Mount Washington:drool: and the rest of the white mountains:drool: ever seen the Bob Newhart show:lmao: well yeah..its kinda like that.

"And she said, 'Excuse me, but can you tell me where the Bryant Street Theatre is?' And I said, 'No, I'm sorry, I'm from out of town...' And she looked at me and said, 'Well, for Christ's sake!'"

OK, since we can't give you the answer, how 'bout you give US one... or at least me.

The countdown in your sig - I have an idea of what's happening (white dresses, guys in kilts, etc. :sexywink: ), but can you give us the breakdown on those #'s??? Pllllleeeeeaaaassssse?? :angel:

Usually, I'm not so damn nosy. :no: :shrug:

LOL, no white dresses involved.

in 2 days, we'll be celebrating the halfway point of this waytoolong period of being apart, and our six-month anniversary (corny, possibly, but hey)... :)

In 84 days, I leave the States to visit Ewen over in Scotland :D.

In 148 days, I leave the States again to be with Ewen for New Year :hyper:.

Ohhhhhhhh. I see... I was reading WAAAY too much into it. :reject: I thought in 84 days you'd be moving to Scotland... and the New Year's Day reference was about the dress & the church & the rings, etc. :ohmy:

So, next question then - how long have you guys been an item? (Obviously it's not as long as I was thinking! :lol: )

Hey, I have to make up for his three weeks spent here! :)

hmmm, seems like a few of you are trying to make this into a "cheer up pax" thread... :mad:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom