WTF is with the deer in the Electrical Storm video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the booklet that comes with the DVD, Anton Corbijn says it symbolizes innocence, sexuality and foreboding.

:shrug:

I dont think U2 actually know what the hell she is doing in the video! if we are talking about that slut with larry not an animal!

me jelious nope!!! just gettin off with gorgeous larry nope im cooler than a polar bears freezer

Kate1 said:
me jelious nope!!! just gettin off with gorgeous larry nope im cooler than a polar bears freezer

....I got the first part, but the latter seems somewhat incoherent to me. :scratch:

good question. First time I saw that video I though to myself "what the hell is that deer doing in the video?? Bono can explain anything, but I want to hear this one."

i laughed when i saw this....what is the deer doing, we don't think like anton, how are we meant to understand??? now if it was a tellie-tubbie i would get it...

There's a deer? sorry I was paying attention to the chick lucky enough to be in scens with Larry Mullen Jr. I will look out for the deer the next time I watch the video.

slut? chick? she has a name! check her out she was in Minority Report, her name is Samantha Morton, ah jealousy in a woman...scary thing! especially amongst PLEBA sluts! opps I meant PLEBA ....(is there a name for them? lol wink!)

Back
Top Bottom