who would like to hear more of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
I love TGBHF,it`s so unique from U2`s sounds.
Though I wish they had more songs that sounded as this one:shrug:

what are your thoughts?

the song's not bad, but i can't stand the intro. sounds like a 1992 midi file.

yes, definitely. GBHF is one of my favourite songs, and Stateless is very good as well. I'd love U2 to do more songs in that vein.

coolian2 said:
My oh my, this song needs full band live love.

My oh my.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

:drool: I LOVE TGBYF, sadly it wasn't great live because it was played differently....

:ohmy: the thought of Stateless Live :combust: I absolutely love that song.... Adam at his finest!

I actually loved the sound they had for songs that appeared on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack.

Maybe they'll return to that sound someday. But I don't see it happening on the next album.

Galeongirl said:

:ohmy: the thought of Stateless Live :combust: I absolutely love that song.... Adam at his finest!

:drool: I totally agree. It's a real shame Stateless hasn't had more exposure... Apparently U2 put TGBHF on the Aust/NZ copies of ATYCLB because they thought more people should hear it... why not Stateless too?? :sigh:

And TGBHF stopped me dead in my tracks the first time I heard it... it was my favourite song for the longest time. I kinda wish they'd made an album out of those sessions, and done the soundtrack later... :shrug:

So yes, I would love to hear more songs in this style. Probably won't happen, but a girl can dream!

hey fb! :wave: :hug: if you like this sound, you should check out the million dollar hotel soundtrack. i think this song fits well with the others.

to be honest, i didn't really like it when i first heard it. but after seeing the movie, i loved the song. i don't know...but perhaps for me it was out of place for the ATYCLB cd. i think the movie gave it some context, and i appreciated it more. so funny you posted this and i was actually listening to it today on my way to the library. i think it is underappreciated.

sidenote: the soundtrack >>>>> the movie

thanks Mia I totally believe you,sadly I can`t find it,and I totally can`t wait to hear it,I`ll order it i guess:shrug:

redhotswami said:
hey fb! :wave: :hug: if you like this sound, you should check out the million dollar hotel soundtrack. i think this song fits well with the others.

to be honest, i didn't really like it when i first heard it. but after seeing the movie, i loved the song. i don't know...but perhaps for me it was out of place for the ATYCLB cd. i think the movie gave it some context, and i appreciated it more. so funny you posted this and i was actually listening to it today on my way to the library. i think it is underappreciated.

sidenote: the soundtrack >>>>> the movie

I have it on My Playlist and I listend to it last night:love:

I has dust on it to me,and you really have to listen to it get you heart into it:wink:

Definitely. One of my favorites. This was the worst choice to turn this gem into a half-assed acoustic live version.

I haven`t herd Stateless yet,and another song that isn`t played much is,"Flower Child"I`m not a big fan of it but it does sound cool:shrug:

AtomicBono said:
yes, definitely. GBHF is one of my favourite songs, and Stateless is very good as well. I'd love U2 to do more songs in that vein.

Apparently they come up with those kinds of songs quite easily.

Back
Top Bottom