Which was/is the coolest Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say the period between the end of ZOO Tv and right before Passengers when he gave that Sinatra induction speech.

That was the first and maybe only time I saw Bono and instantly thought "man, that is a fucking bad ass look"

Not that he hasn't looked good or been cool, but that was the only time where he could have taken advantage of me sexually.
And yeah, I am a heterosexual male, but I'd also admit that Bono looks pretty hot in drag in the One video.

:wink:

actually the whole "Miami" look in the Pop promo stuff is very very cool.

Last edited:
U2DMfan said:
I would say the period between the end of ZOO Tv and right before Passengers when he gave that Sinatra induction speech.

That was the first and maybe only time I saw Bono and instantly thought "man, that is a fucking bad ass look"

Not that he hasn't looked good or been cool, but that was the only time where he could have taken advantage of me sexually.
And yeah, I am a heterosexual male, but I'd also admit that Bono looks pretty hot in drag in the One video.

Alright, That's a "D"... :yes:

U2DMfan said:

:wink:

actually the whole "Miami" look in the Pop promo stuff is very very cool.
:up: (for this image, not to your personal sexual desires :| )

I call it "Passenger" Bono... it's not in "D" and still not in "E"... very cool clothes, haircut, beard...etc.
faja.gif

(that's my "image" as well BTW... thanks to Bono)

someone should edit this poll to add this option...

D!!!

although to be super specific, i liked him best around 93-94. when i saw them accepting the grammy for zooropa as well as the i've got you under my skin video...omigor. his hair was like the fly but a little bit longer, and he had some stubble. i've never been one to :drool: excessively over the band but holy shit he was one sexy mutha during that little bit of time. (yes i'm aware you said coolest, not sexiest. he was also cool as fuck during this period which made him sexier.)

Last edited:
D of course. C is also pretty spiffy. And I'll throw in a little E for good measure. I think he looked especially awesome in his current day Zoo Station garb during the concerts. Awesome.

I guess for us guys, it's gonna be the one that we're most jealous of. ;)

1. The Fly (D)
2. The Pony Tailed One (C)..... close second

Back
Top Bottom