Which band member's pad should be on Cribs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which guy's house do you want to see on Cribs?

• Bono

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Edge

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Adam

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Larry

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Bono or Edge, but I voted for Bono. I think either of those two would be really personable when doing the whole showing the house thing. Larry is too... Larry... and I don't think non-U2 fans would even recongize Adam.

Larry, just to see how much U2 memorabilia he actually has. Though I think he'd be the last rock musician to let a film crew into his home.

I drove past Bono's house on a tour, (that was not mentioned in the brochure), it would be interesting to see all the written stuff he has on his gates though.

Adam is said to have a rather large house.
"That's the bass players house" said Neil Young upon seeing it. That overlooks the boarding school that kicked him out. ;)

I dunno, I think even some casual U2 fans wouldn't recognize Adam. And Larry, was once asked to hold an umbrella while someone got Bono's autograph.

The collective underdog of U2--the rhythm section.

Last edited:
I have never heard of Cribs but I get the gist of it. I would like to see Adam talking about his favourite things in his house.

I have a feeling Adam doesnt actually have a lot of possessions so it would be cool to see what he believes is important enough to keep.

beli said:
I have never heard of Cribs but I get the gist of it. I would like to see Adam talking about his favourite things in his house.

I have a feeling Adam doesnt actually have a lot of possessions so it would be cool to see what he believes is important enough to keep.

Think he has some sort of studio set up, and collects art. Bet he has some interesting paintings, along with the awards they've won along the way.

thrillme said:
Think he has some sort of studio set up, and collects art. Bet he has some interesting paintings, along with the awards they've won along the way.

Cool, thanks for that. I didn't know. Awards I dont care for but paintings would interesting.

Larry - because it isn't gonna happen
Adam - who knows who would be hanging out there/really cool
Bono - 'cause he's bono and the pope may be wandering around the house
Edge - Really the crib I'd like to see - I think that his would be interesting

I could'nt imagine them wanting to show off the Bling Bling like those rap stars and basketball players that love to be on Cribs.

I voted for Bono cause I think he would be really funny while showing the place around! :lol:

But it would be really cool if it was Larry's!! :hyper: Actually it would be really cool with all of them!! :happy:

Larry's, cuz when you get a chance to glimpse into his life, you gotta grab it by the testes.

I always say they should be on that show! Especially Bono! They're too private it would never happen!

Back
Top Bottom