When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway lets spread this information about Universal hunting for the leak and the torrent with old song names to other U2 forums! u2start forum @u2 u2mp3s.com...

The Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thing is the only reason NOT to believe there's been a leak.

Alan Cross said it's imminent, and Universal confirmed it and told us to report the links we find.

So, are you helping to prevent the leak then, LemonMelon?

I'm recording my own version of the album right now....it's going to be twice as moody, half as long, and feature a lot of Fela samples. :up:

Some guy on atu2 claims he has the album, but he won't share the link because it wouldn't work for non-members.

I have it on good authority that he's never heard of hosting sites.

ek5no3.jpg

The Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thing is the only reason NOT to believe there's been a leak.

Alan Cross said it's imminent, and Universal confirmed it and told us to report the links we find.

Hang on, Universal confirmed the leak IS imminent or a leak is already out?

Not to start anything but I think ArtDirector was the one who told us he'd heard Boots and was going to leak it about 2 weeks before we ended up hearing it...

Just roll with it. At least he's not contradicting anything we already know.

I just heard on my local radio station that they have copies of NLOTH to give away, BEFORE :hyper: it comes out on March 3rd. I tried to call them but couldn't get through. I've emailed them to verify they have copies. If this is true, it's bound to leak any moment now. Since every really big station already has it. I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom