Whats with the baseball boots, Edge????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
Has he got no money to buy some true ROCK boots for gods sake. Every program I have seen him on the past year he has worn them baseball shoes that look about 25 years old! Damn, with Bono's syrup and Edges baseball shoes the guys have certainly lost the way to look!:wink:

Chuck Taylor Converse?

I had no fucking idea what he meant.

Basketball shoes, rj.

and who gives a fuck sack?

Last edited:
Chuck's are the finest piece of footwear in the world.

He just has good taste.

Who gives a shit? No, really, how the FUCK do Edge's shoes relate to anything, especially the music?

I can't believe someone made a thread this dumb.

Re: Re: Whats with the baseball boots, Edge????

BonoVoxSupastar said:

What the hell does this mean?

Syrup we put on waffles, and our baseball players wear cleats???

Syrup of figs, gor blimey guvnor! You ain't know the Queens English. And to them two idiots just above me, Mr Brum and Mr Axman, fuc#in lighten up and stop jumping on every thread and comment I make on here.:wink: :wink:

inmyplace13 said:
Chuck's are the finest piece of footwear in the world.

He just has good taste.

A-fuckin-men.

I wear Chuck's too. In fact, I started wearing Chuck's before I noticed Edge wearing them. OMG HE TOTALLI STOL MY STILE LOLZ

i have a red pair and a black pair :drool:

Axver said:
Who gives a shit? No, really, how the FUCK do Edge's shoes relate to anything, especially the music?

What about when the Edge steps on his effects pedals???? Need some damn sturdy footwear then wouldn't ya say!:wink:

The children of my band's singer calls Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors "The Rock And Roll Shoes"

AtomicBono said:

A-fuckin-men.

I wear Chuck's too. In fact, I started wearing Chuck's before I noticed Edge wearing them. OMG HE TOTALLI STOL MY STILE LOLZ

i have a red pair and a black pair :drool:

I have three pairs of black high-tops. One for work and running so they can get beat up. One for social events, concerts, and band performances. One to wear with suits that are pristine.

Re: Re: Whats with the baseball boots, Edge????

u2granny said:

I'm trying really hard to come up with a time when they found the way to look.

Zoo TV era, Bono had the coolest look then and Edge was pretty cool in the Pop era with his handlebar moustache hehehe great stuff!:wink:

the tourist said:
The children of my band's singer calls Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors "The Rock And Roll Shoes"

:cute: they ARE rock and roll shoes :rockon: my dad and uncle have worn them since forever and they're both awesome guitarists, so I always thought of the shoes as being way cool.

Chuck Taylors are da BOMB! I have 6 pairs, 2 high top. They're stylish, comfortable and you can wear them on any occasion! Not to mention the price isn't too bad. I don't wear mine cuz Edge wears them either. Who cares what shoes or shirts he wears, I just love and respect his guitar playing! But I do love the Converse :up:

Chuck Taylors be damned. They remind me of the shoes my high school friends dad's wore. :slant:

Blundstone. Those are great rocker footwear. I'm a sucker for a guy in Blundstones. Ooh la la, yeah, baby! :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Whats with the baseball boots, Edge????

rjhbonovox said:

Syrup of figs, gor blimey guvnor! You ain't know the Queens English. And to them two idiots just above me, Mr Brum and Mr Axman, fuc#in lighten up and stop jumping on every thread and comment I make on here.:wink: :wink:

Ha ha ha nice one!! Who cares what shoes or hair styles they have!!

How does anyone know that Edge's shoes don't affect the music, anyway? That kind of assumption requires proper scientific research.

I'm an Edge girl, I don't care what you all say.

I love my Chucks and think that pretty much all men who wear Chucks are very sexy! Plus...aren't Edge's Chucks better than Bono's "I need to be a couple inches taller, even though I'm not THAT short!" shoes? (I mean come on, I'm 5'2", I think Bono's height is just fine)

Back
Top Bottom