What U2 Song Do You Never Get Tired of Hearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Year's day live(especially Zoo TV version).. I must listen to it everyday, without this song my day isn't complete..

Bad, again live versions
Bullet the Blue Sky

Axver said:
Heartland, A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, The Unforgettable Fire, Bad, Bass Trap, Treasure, Spanish Eyes.

Looking at this again, I really should've just said tracks 1-8 of The Unforgettable Fire. :drool:

I Will Follow, New Years Day (album version; I can't listen to it without the last verse), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Seconds, Streets, Bullet the Blue Sky, In God's Country, One Tree Hill, Acrobat, One, The Fly, Zoo Station, Discotheque, Beautiful Day, City of Blinding Lights, Window in the Skies, Mercy.

Zooropa
Lemon
With Or Without You
Acrobat
Red Hill Mining TownGloria
God Part II

MORE TO FOLLOW
:wink:

Wowy- is the one I ALWAYS think of first. Bono's voice (any version) and Edges' gorgeous soulful guitar playing. But that is just one of them. Some I can't listen to at certain times, like Unforgettable Fire, A Sort of Homecoming. They stir up too much feeling in me for various reasons.

Last edited:
Oh, I think the Slane version of Out of Control is awesome...love hearing it...they sounded like kids again when they played it

I'm always in the mood for Pop

I never seem to get tired of WOWY either. It hits me everytime. And I'm talkin the studio version here! Lately I haven't really been listening to bootlegs. Just the albums.

I don't get tired of U2 generally really...that doesn't mean I listen to them all the time, 'cause I really don't. But unless I'm just not in the mood for U2's music at all (like I want really hard rock or rap or something), I'm almost always game for most U2 songs (lololololol i first typed that as dongs...total typo i swear)

Bad....any live version.
The greatest, yet most simplest song, of all time.
No version is the same as another.
I have seen U2 live three times, and they only played it once...and even though that was the time I was 4 rows from the back of the entire fuckin' arena (as opposed to the other 2 shows, when I was on the floor), I remember that song the most.
As a fairly tall and manly 23 year old dude, that is one of the few songs that makes me cry like an infant (in a good way).

Uh... I'm gonna throw a skifter in and say Discotheque (boom-cha!)

Also, the album versions of One, New Years Day, AMAAW, Mysterious Ways, and most of all In A Little While.

And, any live versions of COBL, Streets, Bad, 40, WOWY, Please.

Last edited:
There so many..., but ok, I'll try to name some of them:

Streets (any version, any time), WOWY (studio version, I think they've got tired of the song lately, hope it is rediscovered sometime in the future), One, Beautiful Day, Stay, Bad, 40, Vertigo, SBS, If God Will send his angels, I f You wear that Velvet Dress (in i-pod, wow!), COBL, Mysterious Ways, In a Little While.

major_panic said:
Also, the album versions of One ... AMAAW ... and most of all In A Little While.

I hope you realise now that I'll never take you seriously due to the first and last there and the rest of Interference will never take you seriously due to the middle one. :wink:

As for me, some other stuff that just never gets tiresome that is not from the UF era: Twilight, The Electric Co., Lost On A Silent Planet (oh yes), Exit live, God Part II live, 11 O'clock Tick Tock live, Acrobat, Gone, Slug, Beach Sequence, Smile.

Back
Top Bottom