"What is the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:

:up: I was gonna say, floor is the best place to be anyway. I think I paid about $60 with all the tax and tm fees and stuff. Crazy to think that some people around me on the floor paid 10x that amount....:ohmy:
Trust me, I didn't tell any one around me.At least I was in front of the stage.I had the time of my life and met some nice people.

coolian2 said:
Just about anyone who isn't a U2 nut:

"I prefer their earlier stuff"

If you quiz them further 9 times out of 10 they think the went crap at Pop or Achtung Baby (shutup Axver)

:tsk: :silent:

"They've given us 25 years of their lives"

And much more by the same author of that line.

Okay...when you guys link to specific posts made by other members, referring to that as the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said, that's pretty insulting. I realize that some other things that have been posted are probably quotes taken from this board as well, but at least it isn't as harsh as linking right to somebody's actual post. Keep this light-hearted and all in good fun, or else it will be closed.

" no one likes u2 "

Yeah you right, bono and the guys must of purchased 150,000,000 albums by themselves then.

Bonochick said:
Okay...when you guys link to specific posts made by other members, referring to that as the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said, that's pretty insulting. I realize that some other things that have been posted are probably quotes taken from this board as well, but at least it isn't as harsh as linking right to somebody's actual post. Keep this light-hearted and all in good fun, or else it will be closed.

damnit. ok.

"Well, she's rich. She USED to be pretty. All of her issues she brought them upon herself. Who the hell does she have to blame over going absolutely insane?"

:wink:

Said to me after a work colleague had purchased U2 tickets..."They will play 'In The Name Of Love' won't they even though it came off their first album The Joshua Tree? I love that song"

I kid you not.

neilm said:
Said to me after a work colleague had purchased U2 tickets..."They will play 'In The Name Of Love' won't they even though it came off their first album The Joshua Tree? I love that song"

I kid you not.

yeah, and the worst thought is that the rest of us, true u2 fans, have to listen to pride at every damn u2 show because there are actually jerks like that attending the shows.

Back
Top Bottom