u2 war goin on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 pay taxes on the money they earn in the US, both Federal and State. I'd imagine by this point in their career, they've paid a nice 7 figure amount. Ed the sock is wrong.

Funny stuff

:lol: I like this comment

U2 is a group of pompous asshats as is their fans. I remember in 89 in my senior year, you could tell what idiots at my school had been to the U2 concert the night before. They were the ones in the jeans covered with mud. When you asked them why they were wearing dirty clothes to school, they'd give you a "you're stupid you don't understand" look and say "But it's U2 mud!!!"

This band is the prime example of gulling the ignorant masses. They know all of 3 or 4 chords, and have been regurgitating the same formulaic crap for over a decade, and the world goes nuts and kisses their ass for it.

-------

And this one :

U2 was officially declared pompus and well past their prime many years ago. I loved their older stuff. New U2 albums = new Star Wars movies (living off their legacy).

----

MrBrau1 said:
U2 pay taxes on the money they earn in the US, both Federal and State. I'd imagine by this point in their career, they've paid a nice 7 figure amount. Ed the sock is wrong.

I just stumbled upon this
"Much of that came from tax-free income. Only money earned outside Ireland - such as in U.S. concerts - faces tax bills."

http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=84787
(May 26, 2005)

so sockman is about 50% correct

BonoFan78 said:

I just stumbled upon this
"Much of that came from tax-free income. Only money earned outside Ireland - such as in U.S. concerts - faces tax bills."

http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=84787
(May 26, 2005)

so sockman is about 50% correct

He's right about Ireland. But U2 have been playing huge concerts in America for 20 years, and paying taxes on the revenue. When you overlook several million dollars, you're wrong.

triumph.jpg

best puppet around...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!
:|

Back
Top Bottom