U2 on "The Sopranos"!!!! :-))

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Well,
Musically of course... Of course I got a kick out of it...Did anyone catch last nite's episode of Sopranos?
It was the scene where the women are working out in the gym and what do we hear over the the sound system at the gym but:

"ELEVATION"....WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..ETC...
Only a few secs of a it but enough to make me grin from ear to ear!...My hubby of course just rolled his eyes!...<<<<
:madspit:

Doesn't take much for this fellow u2 fan to get giddy!..LMAO...

Peace!!!

i caught that too! it was cool--and it was funny to imagine bono watching tony, carm and the rest of them!

HAHAHAHA! LOL! Yes, I saw it too!
I too got a bit smile on my face, and it was my 1st ever Sopranos episode!
I called my brother to tell him that I finally watched one of his favorite shows, and that U2 was in it, and he told me I was crazy that I was actually excited enough about it that I had to tell him!

Hi Mariana!!!

Hi mariana!!!

:wave:

How the hec are ya girl????
Glad to see ya around....I haven't posted much but have been lurking. :shifty:

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of it as much as i did..:love: :happy:

PopAngel:...shame on your friend for not mentioning it to ya! :tsk: :shame:

Peace!

LOL, I caught it too! I wondered how long it would take for it to pop up on the forum. :sexywink:

Maybe it'll pop up on a future Sopranos soundtrack?

Elisabeth

I noticed "Elevation" in the backround also. This isn't the first time a U2 song has been in the show before, though. I recall "mysterious ways" being played in the ol Bada Bing...

Can't wait 'til next weeks episode. Trust me - you haven't seen TV 'til you've seen The Sopranos.

-[z]-

Zoocifer said:
I noticed "Elevation" in the backround also. This isn't the first time a U2 song has been in the show before, though. I recall "mysterious ways" being played in the ol Bada Bing...

-[z]-

pic_silvio.jpg

Wonder if Silvio had something to do with it? ;)

I gotta get HBO. I love mob stuff and am kicking myself for not at least renting it on dvd. :scream:

Last edited:
Just thought I'd mention this...

Back in the 80's when Miami Vice was the hottest show on TV there was a car chase scene that had "Wire" in the background. That was cool to watch.

Roland of Gilead said:
Just thought I'd mention this...

Back in the 80's when Miami Vice was the hottest show on TV there was a car chase scene that had "Wire" in the background. That was cool to watch.

GOD! That's exactly what I wanted to say! FUNNY! I saw this episode bout a month ago :)

Back
Top Bottom