U2 Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Funny story...when I was little my mom would play "Kick" all the time and once I ran around the house singing 'Soup and salad bar" when Suicide Blonde was on 'cause I really thought those were the words (hey I was little)....I thought I was going to kill my mom she was on the ground she was laughing so hard at me :grumpy:

I bet everytime you hear that song now, you'll hear it as "Soup and salad bar" :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Funny story...when I was little my mom would play "Kick" all the time and once I ran around the house singing 'Soup and salad bar" when Suicide Blonde was on 'cause I really thought those were the words (hey I was little)....I thought I was going to kill my mom she was on the ground she was laughing so hard at me :grumpy:

thats awesome :) a friend of mine thought petty's 'freefallin' was 'treecrawlin'

Everlasting Love

Get the fuck out...I was just listening to "I'm Ready" by Counting Crows...:ohmy:

If you can guess who I'm listening to now...I will die. You'll never guess.

(The) Electric Co. [tired of repeating all the others)

starsgoblue said:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom