U2 covering songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phalanx

War Child
What songs do you think they should cover next tour? I'd like to hear "No Woman No Cry" from Bob Marley. I think it could sound great.

I don't want them to do any covers. I feel it's a waste of perfectly good concert time during which they could play their own superior songs.

... that said, I'd love for the Desire/All Along The Watchtower combination to come back.

see i think if the songs arent just impromptu covers, that they actually fit into the shows theme the way sattelite of love and unchained melody did for zoo tv, then its great that u2 covers in live shows...more dancing barefoot!!!

Well personally ... I skip Satellite Of Love on every bootleg I've got, and I far prefer it when they do One Tree Hill or Wake Up Dead Man instead of Unchained Melody. Maybe I'm a U2 superiorist, but that's just my tastes.

thats cool axver...unfortunately, i dont care for the live version of sattelite of love- doesnt have the funky guitar ending like on the 'one' single, but i cant get through watching or listening to a zoo tv concert without listening to it because how strange it gets, bono singing to reed on a screen being televised from the moon. it really makes zoo tv for me- creates a better mood

Back
Top Bottom