U2 Album Cover Survivor: LAST ROUND!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
okay, so this is the final round of album cover survivor. disappointingly, uf lost out this time. it got twice as many votes as rah, which got 11.

so, in the last round, it's down to jt or rah. i'll leave it open for a bit longer to make sure everyone can get their vote in. i'll try to leave a 24 hour notice so the people who wait until the last minute to vote.

I love the JT cover, but R&H is an amazing shot also.

I'm going vote off R&H because JT has all 4 of the boys. :heart:

JT is losing? How can that be? People must be confused.....we're voting OFF R and H here......not voting FOR JT....

Or perhaps I'm actually in the minority and people aren't cool enough to go along with my opinions? :eyebrow:

I truly don't know. I was relying on a cover I felt passionately about being here (War, UABRS, Best Of 1980-1990), but I really don't feel a whole lot towards either of these covers. Hmm ...

I am cool! :cool:
And I vote off JT! :madspit:

R&H is a decent cover (although nothing like UABRS, Boy or the Best Of's), but it's much better than JT.

:tongue:

Angela Harlem said:
i'm voting the tree off. shame because it could have been a brilliant cover, but someone had to go and put the band in it.

My thought exactly.

I vote to boot off JT for the same reason.

My favorite U2 album cover: WAR

Vote JT. While the really good covers are already gone, it's again a choice between some boring detailed stuff or a strong image. Hence, the strong image should win. Thus, vote JT.

Hey! I tried to preserve The Best Of's, War and UABRS as long as possible! Please, allow me this indulgence. ;)

C ya!

Marty

Gah, I'm not liking this. I think JT's going to win ... uh ... I'm voting JT off, just to make this really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom