The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE! The Interferers back at it again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've got finals this week, but I should be able to do this tomorrow night or Wednesday but after that I'm not going to be on the computer a whole lot with moving out and being stuck in a car for 14 hours and such...so if I haven't uploaded it by Wednesday night you would probably be better off reassigning it as much as it pains me to say so :(

Thanks for letting us know, bono_212.
Good luck with your finals.

I'll be doing my line tomorrow morning.
Busy day today.

The key is the live version (Elev. or Vert.), but the lyrics/song length are based on the studio version. Youtube has a couple - like Milan or Irving Plaza.

Just finished mine:

http://www. you send it .com/download/WUJZc2ZBT01CSm8wTVE9PQ

Uploaded thus far : 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 14

Still need to be uploaded : 4 (GotPhilk?), 5 (U2vertigofly), 6 (Lila & Maddy), 7 (~Brightest Star~), 8 (bono_212), 12 (PlaTheGreat)

Last edited:
Ok, as long as nothing insane happens, I'll do it this afternoon as soon as I get one of my papers written...there that should be some motivation to get me to write the paper :uhoh:

tuwie said:
mmmm i'm going to start thinking of some artwork for the covers ;]

Hey tuwie!

:wave:

Please do.

I've asked waynet to help me with putting together the CD-booklet.
And we would love to receive artwork for Beautiful Day and I will follow.

So to whoever wants to submit, please PM me.

Got Philk? said:
Hey kids,
What lines are we waiting on here. I don't mean to be the jerk, but I willl attempt to keep this song moving. :)

Do we have a deadline on this at all? Just wondering.

Love Philk

Thanks for keeping things moving, P.
I didn't have a lot of time to spend on the boards this week.

Anyway, as far as I know we're waiting for the following lines:

5 (U2vertigofly)
6 (Lila & Maddy)
7 (~Brightest Star~)

I send the last 2 a PM reminder.

Don't know what the deadline is.

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately. i got a new "job" as an assistant athletic trainer so I've been busy between that track, lifting, school and all that stuff.

But, I'll try to get it up by Sunday night my time. If I don't have it up, (and it kills me to say this) I guess you'll have to give it away.

We'll try to get ours up by tonite. I've been pretty busy lately :( and we're about to leave for Mothers Day Lunch, but we'll try to get it done soon! So sorry. If we forget to by tonite, just give it away. I'd hate to make you guys wait any longer. :hug:

Looks like we'll be (re)using line 10 as line 6.

So we only need someone to record and upload line 7.
It's up for grabs as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom