The perfect song to ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithOrWithoutYo

The Fly
Ok - which song wud you ...

a) Want to make love to for the first time/made love for the 1st time?

b) Want played at your funeral?

Wowoy

U2 songs:

1. Slug
2. Kite or Streets

Non U2 songs:

1. My Sweet Prince - Placebo (Yeah, I know it's supposed to be about heroin, but it's got a good groove. :D )
2. My Weakness - Moby (Didn't give this one a lot of thought. I'm sure if I did, I'd pick something much different.)

Hahaha another one bites the dust - thats hilarious - nice one Yertle.

Wowoy

(By the way, I'm gonna do more questions like this ... eg/ which is the most uplifitng u2 song, which song wud you choose as your personal anthem and why ... etc - have a crack at them as well)

a) If I would have made love to music my first time, my choice would have been 'The First Time', but then again, that song wasn't even out yet.

b) Since I won't be around to actually hear the song, it would have to be a song that would decribe just how much U2's music meant to me while I was alive, so I'd go with 'Bad'.

Chris

b) Since I won't be around to actually hear the song, it would have to be a song that would decribe just how much U2's music meant to me while I was alive, so I'd go with 'Bad'.

Exactly - that is abseloutely true. Bad is my favorite u2 song of all time, because it means so much to me ... I retract my previous statement about wanting Beautiful Day ... Bad now wins.

OK --- NEW QUESTION

Which is the most uplifting song? The song you play when you've just been dumped, or when your just pissed off.

Mine?

Where The Streets Have No Name - no question. Anthemic.

Wowoy

For the new question about uplifting... Streets, Pride, Elevation, Beautiful Day all do the trick...

When im pissed... Some Days are Better than others/Bullet the Blue Sky (live)

which is their longest song? hard choice to make

1.all of them
2.all of them

try again

1. velvet dress
2. peace on earth

Back
Top Bottom