The edge is the Best what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Edge 1988

The Fly
hi i love the edge he so calm and zen decribed by bono. He brilliant the electrico on vertigo 2005 that peace of fast playing is cool

Bono's Betty said:
Wow! You guys are nasty.:|

I knew this was coming. Okay I meant it as a joke because I find it shocking how incoherent this person is. If the original poster doesn't speak much English or genuinely has a problem being coherent, then I apologize.

Zootlesque said:

I knew this was coming. Okay I meant it as a joke because I find it shocking how incoherent this person is. If the original poster doesn't speak much English or genuinely has a problem being coherent, then I apologize.

:hmm: I guess he/she could be a troll.

i like the Edge the most everytime he does his distorted solos (e.g. LIB, Acrobat, The Fly, BSBS... or the shortest solo in guitar history 'Your Blue Room'...that one strange note at the end....genius!)
The Edge has the gift to express more with a very few guitar licks than most of the other guitarreros outside playing extented solos.

The Edge 1988 said:
hi i love the edge he so calm and zen decribed by bono. He brilliant the electrico on vertigo 2005 that peace of fast playing is cool

Welcome to Interference!
The Edge IS the best.

This is all a joke, right? Because otherwise I'm buying everybody on here a copy of Spell Check!

I'm sure Dr. The Edge would approve.

Back
Top Bottom