***Survivor: Zooming In, Zooming Out (Albums Rd 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• Boy

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • October

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • War

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Pop

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's non winner was...

***Passengers***

Non Winners List
1. Passengers

The voting from the previous round was as follows:
Passengers - 44
October - 38
All That You Can't Leave Behind - 15
Rattle and Hum - 9
Under A Blood Red Sky - 7
Zooropa - 5
Boy - 4
Pop - 4
Achtung Baby - 3
War - 3
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - 1
The Unforgettable Fire - 1
The Joshua Tree - 0

Total of 134 votes

Round Two
is now open. Please vote by clicking in the circle next to the album you like the LEAST on the electronic poll above. Thank you.

This is a TWO day timed electronic poll.

Instructions:

Each round please vote off the album you like the least. The album with the most amount of votes is the the least popular for this round.

Next round all the albums are listed again, minus the album that receives the most amount of votes this round. And again please vote for your least favourite album from the selection.

And on we go for many rounds until theres only two albums left. In the last round you vote for your favourite out of the two. The last album standing is the most popular (or the least unpopular depending on how you look at it)

Last edited:
Oregoropa said:
First Vote from me on the poll is "Under a Blood Red Sky".

Please spare "October" and vote "Blood Red" to keep this contest a U2 studio affair.

I agree...I voted for "Under A Blood Red SKy"

Sicy,

lol. Thanks for stickyfieing and unstickyfieing. I never know whos on duty so I emailed Neutral. Do you guys have a generic email address? Most of my crappy problems dont require a specific person to assist and I usually pick the one whos gone on holidays etc. :huh:

No real generic email address.. but rest assured I am on duty probably 16 hours a day :crack:

Okay, you know you will receive all the complaints now :lol:

This round is weird. The last one had two very definate unfavourites right from the start. This ones all over the shop. :huh:

Wow, isn't it interesting how ATYCLB had almost 4x as many votes last round as POP? What happened to the claim that there were more supporters here for the last album? Will they come out now?

Not that I'm taunting, or anything. I won't be picking ATYCLB for at least 3 more rounds...

laz

I'm voting for ATYCLB purely to protect October and UABRS.

Not voting yet, as I want to protect October a bit. It's not that high on my list, but it's certainly better than War.

October. I like it, but I have to be in the mood to listen to it. It sounds so unfinished, even Boy sounds more polished and coherent.

After this though, it's gonna get hard to choose.

Oregoropa said:
First Vote from me on the poll is "Under a Blood Red Sky".

Please spare "October" and vote "Blood Red" to keep this contest a U2 studio affair.

Agree... My vote goes to Under a Blood Red Sky

cmon, how can you vote for October?? How many times have you listened to it? ;)
edit: my vote goes to UABRS (it's live album)

Under A Blood Red Sky. I can't believe people are voting on October and not on UABRS. It's a compilation of live songs from previous albums. No new songs or new studio songs just live songs. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom