Stuck In A Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I see... well, it might have to wait a few days since I will be traveling around for the next couple of weeks. As I do not have ICQ maybe the easiest way is e-mailing U2Guatemala and asking them to repost it.

Also, if any person could burn me a CD with the song, I would be extremely grateful and return the favor with a copy of one of my bootlegs...

Thank you so much.

P.

I just thought of the wonderful uplifting song "Drowning Man" and I've added it to the second CD

What if Hutchence did call Bono that night?

THE DARKNESS BEFORE DAYBREAK
("drowning in a deep well")

1. Stuck In A Moment (acoustic version)
2. I?m Just A Man (from his last INXS album)
3. Slide Away (Hutchence and Bono duet)
4. Never Tear Us Apart (The J Mix - It would be interesting to hear the album version by INXS mixed at the end with Bono?s snippet of it from either Mexico City [Excellent soundboard recording] or Seattle [very good soundboard earpiece recording]. A kind of duet. This mix doesn?t exist. Does someone want to make it?)
5. Stuck In A Moment (The J Mix [yes the infamous J] which combines the acoustic and album versions. Though I like to add at the beginning the wail that Bono used at the start of it during the BBC performance in October 2000)
6. Gone (live from the Elevation Tour ? ?Hutch Hutch?)
7. If God Will Send His Angels
8. Wake Up Dead Man
9. Exit
10. With Or Without You
11. Bad (Live ? Wide Awake In America)
12. Stuck In A Moment (album version)

THE DAWNING OF A NEW DAY
(rescue and recovery)

1. ?Daybreak? ? the title I?ve given to the instrumental song called the David Holmes Remix of Beautiful Day
2. ?Take My Hand? (Drowning Man) ?the storms will pass?
3. The Three Sunrises
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Beautiful Day
6. Joy ? Mick Jagger & Bono duet
7. A Celebration
8. Always
9. Summer Rain
10. Falling At Your Feet
11. Grace
12. ?Rejoice? (Scarlet) + ?Alleluia? ? the last couple of minutes of a live version of Walk On with the ?leave it behind and alleluias part

Looking at it again! How about Elevation instead of Summer Rain? And the complete version of Walk On?

THE DAWNING OF A NEW DAY
(?Spirit of the rising sun lift me up?)

1. ?Daybreak? ? the title I?ve given to the instrumental song called the David Holmes Remix of Beautiful Day
2. ?Take My Hand? (Drowning Man) ?the storms will pass?
3. The Three Sunrises
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Beautiful Day
6. Joy (Mick Jagger & Bono duet)
7. Elevation (Tomb Raider Version)
8. A Celebration
9. Always
10. Falling At Your Feet
11. Grace
12. Walk On (Album Version) + ?Alleluia? ? the last couple of minutes of a live version of Walk On with the ?leave it behind and alleluias part + ?Rejoice? (Scarlet)

Back
Top Bottom