Songs of Experience MegaThread - Meltdown or Getdown?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just search #bono on instagram for a bolt load of pictures from Lennon's thing. And yes, Edge's goatee is not bright white anymore. So it's happening!!!! :crack:

When we see larry with the band again we know its serious business again

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

he can smile

14295518_1676999322628100_312047568_n.jpg

Possible New album look? :crack:

I liked the hat back then, still like it today. I wouldn't mind if that was his new look. However, can someone get the man another shirt to wear? Either he's doing a lot of washing or he liked it so much that he bought several ;)

you'll find that most people with special talents in the arts and sciences have a limited wardrobe and wear the same thing over and over...I read an article about it some time ago, but don't remember the specify psychological reasons behind it. Think Steve Jobs with the black turtleneck and dorky jeans all of the time.

So, since it's painfully obvious that the "this week" prediction isn't going to happen, hopefully it's still in the cards soon.

Probably the biggest worry I have is that if a respected member of the forum was positive that it was happening this week, and it didn't, that it doesn't mean the band got cold feet.

So, since it's painfully obvious that the "this week" prediction isn't going to happen, hopefully it's still in the cards soon.

Probably the biggest worry I have is that if a respected member of the forum was positive that it was happening this week, and it didn't, that it doesn't mean the band got cold feet.

There is always Dave Fanning's radio shows on Saturday and Sunday morning still to come Mikal LOL! Although going by what Dave played prior to SOI could you even trust him!!??

But which reason would they have to get "cold feet" ? Didn't they see the rather good reaction when Kygo played his remix version? I have no doubt that The Best Thing is a finished song, even a finished Remix is out there .. so what would stop them releasing it soon?

I also have Dave Fannings' Radio Show in mind when thinking of "by the 10th"

But which reason would they have to get "cold feet" ? Didn't they see the rather good reaction when Kygo played his remix version? I have no doubt that The Best Thing is a finished song, even a finished Remix is out there .. so what would stop them releasing it soon?

..cold feet over the rest of the album

I'd just be happy with anything other than what he wore on the last tour...he looked like a dictator.:ohmy:
Haha, I know what you mean. The leather jacket was ok though.

Absolutely no offense to said respected member. I'm sure there are reasons he's respected. But he said nothing as to what his statement was based on. It could be anything from feeling / vague info, to concrete information. Hence we don't know anything about why this didn't happen. No reason to lose all hope based on one prediction gone wrong ;)

Agree.

There is always Dave Fanning's radio shows on Saturday and Sunday morning still to come Mikal LOL! Although going by what Dave played prior to SOI could you even trust him!!??
That doesn't matter, he played SOI as soon as it was released. Also didn't know that his shows are now on weekends.

Single releases are usually dropped on the net very early (past midnight) for the masses to pick up on them when they wake up...unfortunately, all I woke up to this morning, was a piece of turd my dog has left during the night :crack:

Oh well...Happy Weekend to you all ! :wave:
Not with bands who think they're worthy of the news cycle they don't

I find it funny that the band we love ( I still love them) now just post pictures of them on vacation, yachts, & museums all over the world. I guess this is rock n roll in 2016:up:

That doesn't matter, he played SOI as soon as it was released. Also didn't know that his shows are now on weekends.

I'd still love to now who he thought he was playing that time when he debuted some other band's single thinking it was U2!

I find it funny that the band we love ( I still love them) now just post pictures of them on vacation, yachts, & museums all over the world. I guess this is rock n roll in 2016:up:

I'd like to think that I contributed in making that all possible w/ my purchases of U2 album tapes, then U2 album cds, then U2 album mp3s, concert tickets (13 shows), dvd purchases, tour memorabilia etc...

I know U2 don't do the conventional thing,but I would imagine they promote a new single somehow. Even teaser trailers on the radio.

Sent from my SM-G935F using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom