So what's next - the new album or the next Best of album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
So far we heard both of these rumors.

If the new Best of album is really released in November this year, isn't it weird U2 already started working on the new album?

I mean Best of 1980 - 1990 helped to fill the gap between Pop and ATYCLB. Can we assume the new Best of will be a gap between ATYCLB and the new album too?

I doubt we'll see either this year. Maybe the Best Of in the summer of 2003 and a new album for the 2003 Christmas rush. More likely the new album will be out in 2004.

I really hope I'm wrong though.
MAP

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
I doubt we'll see either this year. Maybe the Best Of in the summer of 2003 and a new album for the 2003 Christmas rush. More likely the new album will be out in 2004.

I really hope I'm wrong though.
MAP

Did you know that U2 has been working on their new album for a month already?

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by U2girl:
So far we heard both of these rumors.

If the new Best of album is really released in November this year, isn't it weird U2 already started working on the new album?

I mean Best of 1980 - 1990 helped to fill the gap between Pop and ATYCLB. Can we assume the new Best of will be a gap between ATYCLB and the new album too?

smile.gif
I fully expect an album to coincide with the European tour rumored (expected) for this summer, they are in and out of the studio from December until May, thats 6 months, album release in July and so on. What sense would it make to put the new album out AFTER the tour? After this tour that will be almost 3 years of studio/tours, I would think they might take break at the end of 2002.

------------------

New album.....but they should wait until the end of this year atleast.

Hold off the Best of for another 2 albums cause they'll probably include ATYCLB songs aswell.
Best of 1991-2001.

Bless ya.
WHYWHY

Back
Top Bottom