Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Mofo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • If God Will Send His Angels

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • The Playboy Mansion

Votes: 44 50.6%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

• Please

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I'm so happy that the current Survivor game is going to run for months.

If only every thread was like this. We'd alienate all the people who sleep at this time.

Varitek said:

I was referring to your continent, and the Australiian stations Ax mentioned. Just like you'd refer to me by my continent and say Americans. The continent-name thing is just another part of the always-true Australia : NZ :: US : Canada.

I was just going to call you a New Yorker

Varitek said:

Nah, Passengers is over, Slug got slug-pelletted, and he doesn't seem to feel a compelling need to bribe people over Pop. Wait for the b-sides/unreleased rounds and finals.

They won't be muffins anymore. They'll be full on cakes.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm actually a couple of years older than you, but I watched the first couple of seasons (of the new generation) after school when I was 13-14. Perhaps I was a bit old for it, but I was a nerd and I liked the experiments and stuff.

NO, for experiments you should have gone for Bill Nye the Science Guy! :rockon:

the tourist said:
Probably chocolate muffins. With extra chocolate.

Actually, I need to do some of those tomorrow. Either chocolate or blueberry anyway.

And some Afghan biscuits. Which are basically plain chocolate biscuits with cornflakes in them, coated in chocolate icing. :drool:

Varitek said:

NO, for experiments you should have gone for Bill Nye the Science Guy! :rockon:

I watched that when I was six :rockon:

Don't watch TV much anymore though. I'm getting a digital one, but only for DVDs and video games.

Axver said:

Actually, I need to do some of those tomorrow. Either chocolate or blueberry anyway.

And some Afghan biscuits. Which are basically plain chocolate biscuits with cornflakes in them, coated in chocolate icing. :drool:

Someone's a bit of a chocolate whore....

Axver said:
Oh, I'm just doing herb and garlic sausages and onion, to put in slices of bread as pseudo-hot dogs. I couldn't be arsed doing anything harder tonight. So I'm running between the hotplate and the computer! :lol:
That actually sounds good. I'm having fond memories of eating such foods last summer. I want summer :sad: I'm sick of freaking ice storms :scream:

LM, is it extremely nerdy of me that I recognize the font in your signature by name? I tend to do that... everywhere. On billboards and commercials and everything :uhoh:

Axver said:

Chocolate biscuits sound disgusting. Now chocolate cookies, those would be nice.

(the spelling you can have, and the chips and crisps you are right about, but I am dead serious on the topic if crackers, biscuits, and cookies.)

coolian2 said:

It's a great little time for me, early evening. It's not like i have anything else to do right now either

Just hit midnight for me. You'll all alienate me soon enough. I'll be asleep in an hour.

coolian2 said:
I'm so happy that the current Survivor game is going to run for months.

the tourist said:

If only every thread was like this. We'd alienate all the people who sleep at this time.

See I'm supposed to sleep during this time and in fact I am going to bed when I hit 00 again (posts, not clock) but I could not keep this up for months. Just wait til the AUSSIES go back to school. I'm already in school and I'm owning one of them..

DreamOutLoud13 said:

LM, is it extremely nerdy of me that I recognize the font in your signature by name? I tend to do that... everywhere. On billboards and commercials and everything :uhoh:

:ohmy: OMG yes.

I can point out comic sans (die) or Times New Roman, but that's about it. I had no clue Casmira was even well-known. :huh:

Varitek said:

See I'm supposed to sleep during this time and in fact I am going to bed when I hit 00 again (posts, not clock) but I could not keep this up for months. Just wait til the AUSSIES go back to school. I'm already in school and I'm owning one of them..

How long will it take you to catch me? :p

LemonMelon said:

Thomas The Tank Engine was badass.

I went to this TTTE convention when I was five, and they were hawking overpriced Thomas action figures; $25 or something for this little metal replica that was about 3 inches long. God bless capitalism.

Oh man, I remember those toys! I owned so many of them because a local toy shop sold them cheaply. Honestly, in nostalgic moments, I wish I still had them. No idea where they went.

LemonMelon said:

I can point out comic sans (die) or Times New Roman, but that's about it. I had no clue Casmira was even well-known. :huh:

by reading an article about what fonts the political candidates chose say about them I now know what serif and san serif mean.

the tourist said:
They won't be muffins anymore. They'll be full on cakes.

:lol: I need to get a cake tin. The lack of that is holding me back right now.

the tourist said:
Someone's a bit of a chocolate whore....

I love my chocolate. :drool:

coolian2 said:
I'm visiting.

As I think I've said before, just bring the wine.

LemonMelon said:

It's because I have so many and I use them all for graphics and such. I even have a seperate program just for organizing my fonts into categories. Fancy, script, serif, sans-serif, pixel, plain, etc.

:reject:

Axver said:

:lol: I need to get a cake tin. The lack of that is holding me back right now.

I love my chocolate. :drool:

Actually the cake thing will be for voting One Tree Hill for the absolute win. Am I right? Am I right? I know I am!

Axver said:

Oh man, I remember those toys! I owned so many of them because a local toy shop sold them cheaply. Honestly, in nostalgic moments, I wish I still had them. No idea where they went.

Ha! That's awesome! :lol: I remember trying to paint mine up, but it went a bit awry. :lmao: Not sure where it is anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom