RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, videos are constantly added now, I think U2 will be up later today. I read in an article that their new video will be up today as well.

Yeah, videos are constantly added now, I think U2 will be up later today. I read in an article that their new video will be up today as well.

it LOOKS like once an hour. I could be wrong, but I think that's what's going on here, because it was up at exactly 8.

Omfgggggggggggggg!!!! Bono sounds un fucking believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fucking speechless...this sounds so fucking awesome i don't even know what to say!!! Thank you!! I love this band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!

Now I know I really do need them to come back!!!!! It gave me chills from head to toe!!!!:faint:

Great song to cover, I loved the original. :D

Actually those 22 seconds are promising considering that it's only a Christmas song. You can hear Bono's voice sounding better than expected.

Nice 22 seconds of song, i don't know the original, but edge's guitar are awsome in the intro.

Im not saying that the song will suck, it just didnt strike a chord with me..not waiting anxiously to hear the full thing.

Did you guys notice "Red" in christmas lights on the bottom left before Bono sings?

I'm going to turn 14 on the 8th, and my birthday is very close to Christmas. However, as I get older, the charm of the festive season wears off and you begin to realise how...urm...gimicky it is :reject:

However, if this song is as beautiful as that 20 second dose of optimism is, than I'm happy!

And don't worry, I still love Christmas :applaud:

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom