PopMart DVD Release Soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
I work at a cd/dvd store in Springfield, MO called Entertainmart. There is a listing in our system for U2: Popmart Live From Mexico City on both VHS and DVD format. Unfortunately, we don't show release dates for any of the merchandise that we have. I asked one of our managers how long the DVD format was in the system for and he said he wasn't sure. I'm not sure if it has been in the system since PopMart was originally supposed to be released on DVD or if this was new. And of course there is no way of knowing since we don't show release dates either.

This isn't meant as false hope, but merely as information that I found that it may come out this year? I'm getting my hopes up, as I hope that the entry was fairly new.

There has already been word swirling about this thanks to a member with a connection with Universal. I think the release at last update was May?

phillyfan26 said:
There has already been word swirling about this thanks to a member with a connection with Universal. I think the release at last update was May?

Thats correct, I talked to Universal last week and told me that May still is the release month :)

Peterrrrr said:

Thats correct, I talked to Universal last week and told me that May still is the release month :)

I was going to write your name but I couldn't remember how many Rs to put.

Back
Top Bottom