Pop muzic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smurf_sista

Acrobat
I was watching my POP video.. and i heard the song (thing) Pop Muzic... do you know where i can download it or somthing... or if it's on an album

It's on the Last night on earth single, but it sounds slightly different to the popmart video. And there's a "Radio Edit" (Promo) release but there's only like 250 copies of that CD.

It's from an artist called M, from way back in the early '80s.

The PopMuzik that U2 used pre-Popmart, however, was a remix. The orginal song is at a slower BPM, and is really pretty bad.

Wait, so does the original version have the Chipmunk vocal or does it sound normal?

Oh, and the B-side version is like two days long and Bono apparently orgasms about midway through. I saw the title of this thread and went, "ANOTHER?!"

Last edited:
mobvok said:
It's from an artist called M, from way back in the early '80s.

The PopMuzik that U2 used pre-Popmart, however, was a remix. The orginal song is at a slower BPM, and is really pretty bad.

Oi watch it pal! the original Pop Music by M is one of the classics of our time! It was No.1 in Australia for about 3 years, it's so fantastic. Who else would've had the wit and intelligence to rhyme "Munich" with "music"????

Genius :drool: :yes: :love: :happy: :heart: :) :cute: :bow: :combust: :rockon:

M's original of Pop Muzik is AWESOME! It's an 80s synth classic!

Hearing the Popmart version that kicked off the concerts, though? It gives me a big, giant happy.

Back
Top Bottom