One of my favorite things about the DVD is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
k I just watched the DVD and LOVED IT... didn't want to start a new topic so searched for one that got buried... and this is exactly what I wanted to mention! I loved watching from the control room, I want their job! LOL Seriously, what a GREAT DVD wow... Actually I just got my DVD player--I neve realized all I was missing out on!
biggrin.gif

I also liked the road movie, where they assemble and pull apart the stage... can't believe they did that night after night! phew!

And I just have to mention--the part with the girl during WOWY is great, when she rubs her face as if in disbelief lol! The whole scene was cute...

OK I feel like I've done my share of praise for now!

I love the fan cam option...ah the memories.
I watched it this morning and I decided to add some narration to it, my mom was in the room, so I told her what it was like being there, what it felt like, she got into it.

Watching Bono's face during I Will Follow.

Look at the expression on his face as he starts the chorus "Your eyes make a circle" after his impromtu.

He looks as if he is still hurting for his mother.

This song is about her dying when he was at a young age.

WoW I have to go get a DVD player now. I was just blown away when I discovered that some of my speakers needed hooked up again, and the sound from the mere vhs version reverberating around my house just got a lot better!

fan cam sounds like its blown up completely!

I just watched the whole thing straight through today for the first time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Loved it. I didn't get to explore the extras yet though, but I loved what I saw
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

Back
Top Bottom