New Year Eve Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well music lovers we had GST introduced here recently, so that explains the vast increase in cover charges maybe.or the sorting of the wheat from the chaff. who knows, god knows according to my mum.No popping in for one bracket...tyler was saying $100 cc in Syd is not uncommom. It arrived here with a
bang, took me by surprise, feels weird not to move freely, but there you go, join the real world cass. So I'll never know about Lisa singing with Bono ......cie la vie HAPpYYYYYYY NY

I will be going to a party at a friends house. It will just be small. Me and my 4 best friends and our boyfriends/husbands/fiances. It will be nice to spend New Years with the people that I care about!!I am looking forward to it!!!

We're celebrating with my wild family, eating "nacatamales"(something like tamales),
dancing and having a Margarita or two.
smile.gif

Happy New Year!!!!!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 12-31-2001).]

Originally posted by U2ITNOL:
I'll be spending my New Year's Eve at an outdoor Gin Blossoms reunion concert.

Whoa, is that like a yearly event now? I thought they also did one back in 1998 or 99 as well. Oddly enough, I'm listening to Congratulations I'm Sorry right now. Great band.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Whoa, is that like a yearly event now? I thought they also did one back in 1998 or 99 as well. Oddly enough, I'm listening to Congratulations I'm Sorry right now. Great band.

I was at the last Gin Blossoms reunion concert in downtown Phoenix exactly two years ago tonight. This time, however, all signs are pointing to a permanent reunion. The band plans to do more live shows in the near future and perhaps start working on a new album. Here's a link to an article that came out a few days ago regarding the Gin Blossoms reunion...
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2001-12-27/music.html/1/index.html

Back
Top Bottom