New U2 interviews: Schedules and discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, NME is already picking on Edge because of his Neutral Milk Hotel comments. That's a good sign that Edge was right to make those comments. NME sucks big time, their constant U2-bashing is getting tired even for their readers.

Are neutral milk hotel cool at the moment? Ive never heard of them but if there cool then the nme will back them all the way.just like they backed u2 from 2000-2002,guess what u2 were cool then.

Ive said it before but the nme are hipsters!!

They/he released, what, one album that became a cult classic, and then went away for years.

Something like that. Maybe he had more than the one album, but In the Aeorplane Over the Sea is the one that attained the cult status.

I don't care for the music at all.

Read the comments on the nme blog now,great stuff!

Ive noticed the nme report comments are always in favour of u2 now. Plus the nme putting a blog up about u2 is very rare

The blogger's bias is so evident even the undiscerning would pick up on it. Still makes me grrrrrrr. :madwife:

And, yes indeed, this is Edge NMH comment backlash. Love it! Go Edge!

Don't know if this has been posted ... Rod Ryan talks about interviewing Larry and Bono live for iHeart Radio in Miami. It includes snippets from the interview and a short clip of Bono singing Love me Tender to Rod :lol: in the beginning:

Rod and U2 (Audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom